Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2014 7:26:10 PM EDT
Put in for antlered mule deer and you get a chance for combined hunt for antlerless elk. I also put in for antlerless elk seperately. Hope i get my first big game tag in nv this year. I may have to ask for a little advice from u guys if i draw.

Applications close at 11 if you didnt do it yet.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 9:11:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in on a Party Tag on all of the above.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 9:42:27 PM EDT
[#2]
In order of choice, I put in for the combo hunt in 6 late, 7 late, 6 early, and 6 late. Then put in for antlered Elk in 6 and 7. Really hoping to pull something. This year I won't use my .338 Lapua, learned not to do that after last year
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 2:27:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Aw crap I thought there was plenty of time left. Thanks for the thread though. At least I made it in time to buy points.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 11:58:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Sad year for me.

I have zero time to chase anything this year. So it was nothing but bonus points on my application.

Did have a good 2013, though!
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:30:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I've got some antelope points so I'm hoping for an antelope tag, but put in for deer, elk, and sheep also.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:41:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone put in for bear? I am curious how many actually do.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:18:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone put in for bear? I am curious how many actually do.
View Quote

I drew last year and was told at the hunt orientation class that NDOW receives around 2500 applications for tags. I have the actual number somewhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top