Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2014 4:47:42 PM EDT
I am in the market for a new Handgun, and the H & K USPc and USP Tactical are high on my list.  Where is the best place in Vegas if any to try one out before dropping the $1,100 bucks?  I worry about comfort and for that price it better be comfortable.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 5:32:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I am in the market for a new Handgun, and the H & K USPc and USP Tactical are high on my list.  Where is the best place in town if any to try one out before dropping the $1,100 bucks?  I worry about comfort and for that price it better be comfortable.
View Quote

what town?  Elko? Ely? Las Vegas? Silver Springs? Tonapah? Hawthorne? Henderson? Parump? Pioche? Panaca? Wendover? Bunkerville? Bullhead City? Fernley? Fallon? Eureka? Aamo? Battle Mountain?  Carlin?
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 7:13:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

what town?  Elko? Ely? Las Vegas? Silver Springs? Tonapah? Hawthorne? Henderson? Parump? Pioche? Panaca? Wendover? Bunkerville? Bullhead City? Fernley? Fallon? Eureka? Aamo? Battle Mountain?  Carlin?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am in the market for a new Handgun, and the H & K USPc and USP Tactical are high on my list.  Where is the best place in town if any to try one out before dropping the $1,100 bucks?  I worry about comfort and for that price it better be comfortable.

A good bellwether for the "degree" of Nevadan, innit?
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 7:51:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 8:13:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, meant in Vegas.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 11:04:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't think you can go wrong with HK what ever you choose.

You can go check out Urban Civil Defense in Henderson. They have a try it before you buy program.

They have a brand new facility next to Green Valley Range.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:50:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Don't think you can go wrong with HK what ever you choose.

You can go check out Urban Civil Defense in Henderson. They have a try it before you buy program.

They have a brand new facility next to Green Valley Range.
View Quote

Thanks.  Also considering a FN FNX-45 Tactical too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top