Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:57:23 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.reviewjournal.com/politics/reid-calls-bundy-supporters-domestic-terrorists

Told you. Domestic Terrorism will be the meme that is applied to every piece of anti legislation. How long until all of those laws that punish supporters of "terrorism" get dusted off?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:22:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You're just the epitome of Fucking Optimism, aren't you?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So the local/state media has had a chance to react. After reading and watching, I can already see what we'll be up against in the next legislative session:

"Look at these lawless domestic terrorists who closed down an interstate highway in Nevada, brandishing assault weapons and threatening to kill law enforcement agents. We MUST immediately ban all assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. We MUST have universal background checks for all firearms sales. We cannot allow this lawlessness to stand!"

Get ready for it everyone. This session is going to SUUUUCK.

So does this make him the fucking epitome of realism or fortune telling?  

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25277640/reid-bundy-backers-are-domestic-terrorists

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is calling armed backers of a Nevada rancher "domestic terrorists" for using guns in a grazing rights battle with the federal Bureau of Land Management.

Reid says a federal task force is being formed to resolve the dispute.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:48:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25277640/reid-bundy-backers-are-domestic-terrorists

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So the local/state media has had a chance to react. After reading and watching, I can already see what we'll be up against in the next legislative session:

"Look at these lawless domestic terrorists who closed down an interstate highway in Nevada, brandishing assault weapons and threatening to kill law enforcement agents. We MUST immediately ban all assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. We MUST have universal background checks for all firearms sales. We cannot allow this lawlessness to stand!"

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is calling armed backers of a Nevada rancher "domestic terrorists" for using guns in a grazing rights battle with the federal Bureau of Land Management.

What does him saying "This session is going to SUUUUCK" have to do with Reid and a federal task force?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:15:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Just more proof that we had BETTER pay attention and get involved this election cycle!
Anyone who does not vote has no excuse to bitch about the results.

J. Jones has to lose, if he does not, we almost certainly will.
"Tick" Segerblom needs to go down too, harder to do than Jones but not impossible.
I remember when it was "Impossible" for James Bilbray to lose his seat, but John Ensign beat him like a drum!
Downtown LV/Unions will always back the biggest communist but they are not the entire vote.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:45:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What does him saying "This session is going to SUUUUCK" have to do with Reid and a federal task force?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMFAO yea, that's the sole reason why you called him out for his original post.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:54:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't call anyone out.

Saying "This session is going to SUUUUCK" before the mid-term elections are even decided gives the appearance of giving up.

If Nevada winds up with a Democrat Governor and top heavy Democrats in both houses in the Nevada State Legislature after the mid-terms I will agree with him.

Until then, I am continuing to fight to return our legislative body back to reason.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Downtown LV/Unions will always back the biggest communist but they are not the entire vote.
View Quote

It is funny to see the unions threatening to strike, when their main complaint is the health care costs from Obamacare WHICH they pushed for!! Even busing the illegals in to vote for it.

Maybe they won't be happy with their choices.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:29:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you think Jones and Segerblom and the rest of the Reid loving Progressive toadies aren't going to pick up this line and shove it in our faces in the upcoming legislative session, then you aren't paying attention. All of the same antigun crap we dealt with will be back, but this time in the name of fighting "terrorism",  a sirens song to the RINOs and those on the fence of supporting bans. If you hadn't noticed, we came this -><- close to seeing all kinds of new antigun bullshit enacted last session. This will push it over the edge if the Dems play their cards right.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:18:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If you think Jones and Segerblom and the rest of the Reid loving Progressive toadies aren't going to pick up this line and shove it in our faces in the upcoming legislative session, then you aren't paying attention. All of the same antigun crap we dealt with will be back, but this time in the name of fighting "terrorism",  a sirens song to the RINOs and those on the fence of supporting bans. If you hadn't noticed, we came this -><- close to seeing all kinds of new antigun bullshit enacted last session. This will push it over the edge if the Dems play their cards right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're barking at the wrong guy.

Like many here in the NVHTF I participated in and followed last session very closely on the anti-gun agenda, and I know the players VERY well.

You say "If you think Jones and Segerblom and the rest of the Reid loving Progressive toadies aren't going to pick up this line and shove it in our faces in the upcoming legislative session, then you aren't paying attention."

I am paying attention, that's why I made my initial comment on your post. Jones is up in 2014 and Segerblom is up in 2016 and they CAN lose. If Jones loses first he will not be shining that legislative seat with his ass next session.

I'm on your side Bro, don't forget that. We must all work very hard to get the right people to replace these Douchebags and reclaim Nevada.

Just like every election and legislative session, I will be all in for the fight this time around.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:57:16 PM EDT
[#10]
The best defense is a good offense, but even if Reid is discredited, will anyone care?
The Reid's own parcels in Bunkerville within miles of the Bundy Ranch.
2012 NDOT Environmental impact statement for two new I-15 exits next to the Bundy Ranch.  (No tortoises were found)
https://www.nevadadot.com/uploadedFiles/NDOT/Public_Involvement/Meetings/Documents/EA_I_15_Interchange_Milepeost_118_Mesquite_Final.pdf
Plans for Airport on Bundy Ranch (2012)

Search for "Reid Bunkerville LLC" on http://gisgate.co.clark.nv.us/openweb/
(Only highlights one parcel at a time)

ETA: All of the proposed new development would be on Bundy's Ranch on "BLM Land".  A transfer from BLM to another entity would be necessary.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top