Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 4:30:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks Guido,

Just so you know. I was never worried or concerned, just eager.

Looking forward.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 4:14:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Was putting mine together and just noticed that the "N" in "New" wasn't quite finished. No big deal, just wondering if anyone else had this?

Link Posted: 4/9/2014 11:43:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was putting mine together and just noticed that the "N" in "New" wasn't quite finished. No big deal, just wondering if anyone else had this?

<a href="http://s166.photobucket.com/user/RMTactical/media/IMG_20140404_16242_edit_1396653945362.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u87/RMTactical/IMG_20140404_16242_edit_1396653945362.jpg</a>
View Quote

that part of the n in mine isn't engraved quite as deeply... not missing though
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:47:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Picked mine up on Saturday.  Had it all assembled that night.  Only issue was the the hole for the detent spring of the front hinge pin was packed with sand.  I guess it was tumbling media.  Anyway a quick finger twist of a 3/32" drill bit cleared it all out.  Last thing to do was to launch the detent pin out of the same hole into the fourth dimension.  BAD pins will be installed in a couple days.

My "N" was perfectly engraved.

Had a hard time explaining to my dealer that "Battle Born 1864" was the serial number.
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 8:34:39 PM EDT
[#5]
My NFA lower will reside, at least for the time being, under an SR556 upper with all guts and stock from the same.  Still haven't figured out what I'm ultimately going to do with it.  Fits perfectly.  The only thing I had to do was trim the spring that holds the back breakdown pin.  With the supplied little screw, it applied to much pressure to move the pin.  Also had to get an armorers wrench to get the buffer tube off.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top