Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2013 8:45:15 AM EDT
Heard on the radio this morning that a new shop was opening or has opened in south reno off south virginia.  Anyone know the name, owners, reviews?
Link Posted: 7/1/2013 8:56:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I stopped by there a couple of weeks ago.  Really nice place, nice people, and decent prices from what I've seen.

Link Posted: 7/1/2013 8:58:59 AM EDT
[#2]
do you know the name?  I think it was something brothers but I only caught the end of the ad.
Link Posted: 7/1/2013 9:54:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Willy or Willey Brothers, as I recall. Wandered in there about a month ago, dude I talked to seemed cool.
Link Posted: 7/1/2013 10:11:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes it is called Willey's brothers. Good selection of guns that are laid out Gun show style for you to touch. The owners are really nice and accomodating. I showed interest in a firearm they didnt have in stock, and the owner immediately got on the phone with the comapny and tried got all the order info for me.

John
Link Posted: 7/1/2013 2:05:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I tried looking them up online but the only  Willey's brothers that shows up is a landscaping service.  Guess I'll have to go old school and actually go in. lol
Link Posted: 7/1/2013 3:31:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Same guys, same location. New branch of business.
Link Posted: 7/1/2013 11:38:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Went in there and I had my kids with me and they were very cool about that.   Price were good.  Best part no MASSIVE owner Egos.  
Would like to do biz with them sometime.
Link Posted: 7/2/2013 5:31:35 AM EDT
[#8]
http://www.renogunfirearmstore.com/

9825 S. Virginia St, Reno, Nevada 89511

Pretty good name for the website.  It should bring a couple extra hits from the search engines.  

HOPEFULLY the same thief that caused Maccabee to close up it's cases won't go to this shop.  I like the hands on side of things.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top