Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2011 6:37:12 PM EDT
http://home.earthlink.net/~alrnevada/nvpg/id4.html

Anyone here a member? Anyone here want to join? I've already sent in my I formation. Motorcycle not required.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 7:17:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 8:08:29 AM EDT
[#2]
God bless you guys.

Link Posted: 9/28/2011 11:47:40 AM EDT
[#3]

I've been a member since before the split with national.

Great group (stormy does an amazing job), but with 3 jobs and 9 credits at UNLV I rarely have a chance for missions anymore.

I can't say enough good things about them or the heroes we try to honor.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:17:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I just completed the basic riders course 3 days ago, but I do not yet have a bike.

I should join.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 12:20:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't own a bike anymore.  What do members do if they don't own a bike?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 4:23:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Check out the link and send an email to the powers that be. Im sure there is a huge need for bodies at the funerals to hold flags and block the view of the protesters from the family members. Like I stated,  cycles not mandatory.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 5:04:29 AM EDT
[#7]
For those who are members and have done a mission, I have a question.
I was told to prepare s 3'x5' flag.  Is this strictly for holding or is this the size of flag I need to have mounted to my bike? Would I be riding at speed with a flag this size? Im having a hard time finding a place to mount a flag of that size that could handle the stress caused by riding at 55+ speeds with a flag of that size.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:36:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Can sportbikers come?
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 8:12:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Can sportbikers come?

I ride a Yamaha fjr1300.
John Stoner rides a VFR800.

THEY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU RIDE OR IF YOU RIDE.
There will be long periods of standing in the sun, cold, and or rain being quiet and reverent. Its not about the ride.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:36:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can sportbikers come?

I ride a Yamaha fjr1300.
John Stoner rides a VFR800.

THEY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU RIDE OR IF YOU RIDE.
There will be long periods of standing in the sun, cold, and or rain being quiet and reverent. Its not about the ride.

This ^^^^

I ride a Kawasaki ZX6R and was never made to feel uncomfortable. It has a purpose, it isn't like a motorcycle club.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top