Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2017 6:44:17 PM EDT
If you like old power equipment, steam engines, hit and miss engines.   This the show for you.
August 4,5,6 on their grounds on Co.HWY B west of Hwy 26.  
It looks like this year they are having a hammer in on the grounds for blacksmiths.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 8:28:41 PM EDT
[#1]
We usually spend a day there every year. We walk around for a few hours then take a rest watching the tractor pulls or steam powered sawmill.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:53:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I took my 4 yr old Grandson to the Power show today.   He saw his first tractor pull, was not impressed.   He saw a Blacksmith.   Saw some steam engines and a steam powered saw mill still not really impressed.  What did impress him was a small hit and miss engine powering a 3 piston water pump.   Seeing the pistons going up and down the crank shaft spinning and the belt drive spinning the pump was what he really liked.   I think it was the size.  The engine and pump were right down at his level.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top