Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2017 5:38:42 AM EDT
Hey All

I am new not only to this forum, but the whole forum thing in general. Up to this point I would browse through them for info, but I decided to take the next step and try to participate.

So this is a general shout out to all you Wisconsin boys. from another cheese head.

I travel on the road for work so I figure this would be a good way to keep up with the goings on in the state and my areas.

I am hailing from south eastern WI, but when I am home I try to spend as much time as possible on our property in the great Up North.

Looking forward to hearing back and possibly meeting some new like minded people.

I was not sure if I was supposed to add to an old topic or create a new one, so please don't scold me if I already f 'ed this up LOL

Later
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 3:54:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 11:05:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey Council

How is the weather back home.

I am currently in Argentina for the past 10 months.

Due to be home again soon, I can't wait. I was supposed to be home 2 months ago, but this project never ends
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 9:39:24 AM EDT
[#3]
70 and sunny, cool breezes, at least where we are.

Been a weird weather year so far.
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 8:34:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Welcome
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 4:37:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Welcome! Based on your screen name, I'm thinking we have a lot in common. Live in 'Stallis but family hails from Vilas county.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 11:16:14 PM EDT
[#6]
use screen name because i work for Westinghouse nuclear. i hail from Kenosha  countybut hope to someday hail from my property in Florence county.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 8:20:54 PM EDT
[#7]
My Bro did a short stint for Westinghouse Nuclear years back.  He was based in Pittsburgh.  

I moved to WI in early 2011, and have always considered this forum a great resource in general, not just for the shooting sports.  Good people in here, willing to share info.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 1:06:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
use screen name because i work for Westinghouse nuclear. i hail from Kenosha  countybut hope to someday hail from my property in Florence county.
View Quote
Oh, ok. I was a navy nuke electrician from 91-97 and I was born in 72.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 1:14:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Howdy
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 9:23:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My Bro did a short stint for Westinghouse Nuclear years back.  He was based in Pittsburgh.  

I moved to WI in early 2011, and have always considered this forum a great resource in general, not just for the shooting sports.  Good people in here, willing to share info.
View Quote
our main base is in pa i work out there often, but based out of a shop in Lake Bluff.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 9:28:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Oh, ok. I was a navy nuke electrician from 91-97 and I was born in 72.
View Quote
I served in the Army 90-93. we do have the 72 thing in common though lol
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 12:09:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Buncha great Americans up in here. I'm north of MKE and don't shoot enough.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 7:53:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 2:51:47 PM EDT
[#14]
post the general range your CCW # falls into when you get it :)  We used to play that game many years ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top