Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2017 11:20:02 PM EDT
I am thinking of stopping in sunday. Havent been in a few years and it looks like they have made some nice upgrades. Quite a few new rules (none seem too bad)

What I am wondering is has it gotten busier? Are they more restrictive on working skills? aka can i do rapid fire, draw and moving drills (assuming its not crowded) or with all the new rules have are they cracking down on proper range practices?

You know what I mean, i dont want to act like an idiot but I would like to work skills they wont let you do at trap clubs
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 4:03:24 PM EDT
[#1]
http://shioctonshootingrange.org/
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 12:50:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Talk to their city hall rep.  It's my favorite range.  I'll tell you what they don't like, blasting vegetables.  Ask them if that's ok.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 5:06:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Did stop in there today. The improvements they have made are NICE. One of if not the nicest range I have visited in Wi. I only with it were closer to home.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 10:18:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Same here. Love Shiocton range, one of the only two I use anymore...the other being Down Range in Kaukauna for when its too fucking cold for an outdoor range. But yeah, I wish it were closer, Shiocton is a bit of a drive from Kimberly to just decide to go on a whim.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top