Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2017 3:38:31 PM EDT
Blackhawk Shooting Sports

Just an FYI. I don't think anyone here has mentioned it so far, and thought some people might want to check it out. I haven't been there, yet, so I have no input/feedback.

Now you can purchase a new firearm at Daane's and drive the mile east and break it in right away.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 8:17:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a friend that recently went there. He loved it said it was a very nice place etc.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:28:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the heads up! Will have to try it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:26:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I stopped in to check the place out a few weeks ago and it is a very nice building and range setup. When I stopped they did not have much inventory but
I am sure they will build that up over time. I hope they get a good selection of rental guns, there are some new ones I would like to try out.
Well worth stopping in and checking the range out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top