Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2017 11:36:18 AM EDT
Are there any decent ones around here?

RCRPC seems to not allow rifles... which makes their name all sorts of wtf.

Official ranges, fields, federal land, whatever.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:09:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Are there any decent ones around here?

RCRPC seems to not allow rifles... which makes their name all sorts of wtf.

Official ranges, fields, federal land, whatever.
View Quote

RCRPC is building a rifle range in Milton. When they will finish it I dunno. But as to ranges, Yellowstone (Argyle, WI. free. 100yds. little over an hour drive), McMiller (Eagle, WI 1hr 300yd max), Beloit Gun Club (member only. Only accept new members in March.). Dane County Law Enforcement Training Center was open to the public on weekends last I heard.

Indoor ranges that allow rifles Max Creek (Oregon, WI) and Gander Mt Madison. Both 15yrd.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 8:43:03 PM EDT
[#2]
There is also Stoughton Conservation Club. indoor pistol ranges, 25,50 and 100 yard outdoor ranges, indoor and outdoor archery, trap and skeet.

Still a bit fuddish on range rules but a good place to shoot.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 9:43:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Milford Hills in Milford 100 yard max and Deerfield Pistol and Archery in Deerfield is an indoor pistol range. 
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 1:07:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't been there but the Dane County
range by Windsor was mentioned here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top