Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2017 9:46:03 AM EDT
Any members here? It's the closest range to my new place, and seems to cost less than what I spend on five mc Miller trips a years.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 5:02:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Not a member. Checked it out. Not a bad place. Cost was quite reasonable.

Shooters have to turn on an alarm bell at the firing line when going down range. And leave it on. Screaming away the whole time you're changing targets.

There's a house there for the manager to live on site. The family back yard was near the firing line.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 10:44:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I have been a member for 15+ years. AR friendly, but no mag dumps or human shaped targets.

Web site is www.dbcl.org there are many activities and completive shooting leagues (20+) rifle, pistol, shotgun and archery. I personal shoot the Hi-power, Rimfire Silhouette, AR and Gallery matches.

first year is $240, $85 per year after with 15 work hours (or add $110)     http://dbcl.org/membership/

Send me a message, and I take you out there some time and show you around.

Just a few of the shoots:
Vintage Military Rifle
AR15 League
Hand Gun Matches
Trap & Skeet
22 Rifle Silhouette
3D Archery
Air Pistol/Rifle
Appleseed
Bench rest Matches
Three Gun Steel Matches
Scholastic Clays
Gallery League
High Power Rifle
Hunter Rifle Silhouette
Pistol Silhouette
The Tactical Challenge
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 11:05:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been a member at Boone for many years.  It's a really nice club.  There's been a lot of money spent on the ranges and buildings over the past few years.  

The monthly newsletter and website offer great communication to members as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top