Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2017 11:34:49 AM EDT
I relocated from California about a year ago and have found a great indoor range at the Wisconsin Firearms Training Centre. They carry a good stock of new pistols and are clean and polite.

I want to start looking for some older used guns and was wondering if there was a polite, clean, and well informed dealer in the Milwaukee/Madison area that I could visit regularly to start my search?
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 7:13:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Not a lot of places that fit your description. Ron's gun Shop in Germantown is neat and has a lot of older stuff. Cabelas maybe. What are you looking for? Also, check out Fon du Lac gun show that is coming up in April.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 8:54:12 PM EDT
[#2]
All the good ones gave up the business. I'm sure there's still a few decent ones out there, but they are far and few.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 2:12:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What are you looking for?
View Quote

A Browning A5 or Remington M11. I'd like to fabricate a new forend as a wood working project and turn it into a Rhodie bush gun.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 11:48:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

A Browning A5 or Remington M11. I'd like to fabricate a new forend as a wood working project and turn it into a Rhodie bush gun.
View Quote

Richfield cabelas has a ton, at least an entire rack.  Do me a favor and mod a beat-up a5, not a collector gun.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:20:21 PM EDT
[#5]
M-J in Richfield / Hubertus.  The last time I was there, they had a Rem 11 and an A5 in stock.

Plus they're a C3.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:38:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Bills Sporing goods in Lomira
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:29:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Ron's in Germantown, Daane Ace Hardware in Oostburg or Bill's in Lomira.  

All are smaller and the folks working behind the counter are very nice.  I've given up on most other Milwaukee area stores based on their prices, attitudes, and often, both.  

I can not abide by Cabela's prices on new or used firearms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top