Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2017 7:31:41 PM EDT
Well I finally have a weekend off work and my girlfriend is headed out of town. I'm planning on doing some shooting but also wanted to check out some new gun shops. I'm in la crosse but ok driving around the state. Anybody have suggestions?
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 10:40:34 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a drive for you for sure but I always recommend "Top Pack", in Sun Prairie.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:51:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's a drive for you for sure but I always recommend "Top Pack", in Sun Prairie.
View Quote
My new favorite place.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 10:57:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Marcon in Chippewa Falls, also has an indoor range.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 3:15:21 AM EDT
[#4]
The Village Gunsmith in Kendall has some pretty good deals on used stuff sometimes.  Always worth a look if you are in the area, but they are closed on Sundays.  It is worth mentioning that they stock Daniel Defense ARs.

Lauer Custom Weaponry in Chippewa Falls usually has some cool stuff there, in addition to being a class 3 dealer
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 10:20:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I love Daane Ace Hardware in Oostburg.  It's an absolute throwback.  Cool store with old hardwood floors, nice people and a decent selection of guns and reloading equipment.

Same with Bill's Sporting Goods in Lomira.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top