Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2016 10:57:56 PM EDT
I went for a ride around Dodge, Washington and Fond Du Lac counties to day.  It was a little over 100 miles.   I saw one Hillary for Prison 2016 sign.   That was it for her.   I saw about 8 Trump signs.   I did notice the places that have had democrat signs in the yards all had down ticket signs.  None had Hillary signs.   Was my short ride the norm or was I just not seeing any of the Hillary signs?
Who has the most signs in your area?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:10:46 AM EDT
[#1]
We have someone in the Mukwonago area with a Hillary for prison sign as well.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:43:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Starting to see russ, hillary, and pocan signs in my town, including a couple of neighbors.

Not too surprising I guess, being this close to madistan, plus one of the neighbors is FSA I'm sure.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:23:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Went to Beaver Dam today.  8 Trump signs, 2 hillary signs.   One I had to scratch my head over.  It was a KANE/ clinton sign.    Kane was all Capt. and about half again bigger that clinton which was all lower case letters.   Why would you put KANE on top and bigger?
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#4]
People that put election signs in their yards might as well put up signs that say "I like being flipped off and egged"
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 11:29:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Drove up and around Sauk Co yesterday, saw a few Hillary signs and a lot of homade Trump signs. Even saw a Pedro 2016 sign
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 8:56:29 PM EDT
[#6]
honestly i have not seen any hillary signs anywhere...other than a couple hillary for prison ones
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 9:48:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw one Hillary sign in Manawa on Sunday. Uncountable Trump signs in my travels in Waukesha, Dodge, and Waupaca counties.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 8:48:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Seen about 30+ Trump signs.....maybe 10 or so for Hillary. This is in Appleton, so it's quite surprising being that this area usually goes full libtard.

Link Posted: 9/30/2016 8:44:04 AM EDT
[#9]
On even the longest of trips around the state, I can say that I've only seen about 4 Hillary signs. Every other one has been either a mass made or a hand made Trump sign. There is a handful of Bernie holdouts though.

BUT!

Something must have happened on the local level very recently. Just yesterday I was on my motorcycle checking in with clients and running errands. I did 130 miles, mostly in Manitowoc county. The fucking place is now littered in blue Hillary signs. Everywhere, it's starting to show through.

So......what does this tell me? If by signs, up until now, I would have thought it was in the bag for Trump. After just one day.........It's hard to tell. Signs are not a good indicator this time.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 4:49:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Closed down storefront. Had a couple of self-printed signs. Caught sight of one of them while driving by. It said:

HILLARY
Less Disgusting

So I assume that the similar sign to the left of it said, "Trump - Disgusting."

I've seen a few Hillary for Prison signs. They always make me smirk. The only Trump stuff I see is on vehicles. Placarding your residence and vehicles with candidate support always seemed futile to me. By my calculations is has roughly zero point zero zero percent impact on election outcomes.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 11:44:40 PM EDT
[#11]
I am getting sick of seeing all the Russ signs.  My question is, in rural Wisconsin, who the hell is a democrat?  I assume union employees, but I've been seeing a lot in the FDL area.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 7:48:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am getting sick of seeing all the Russ signs.  My question is, in rural Wisconsin, who the hell is a democrat?  I assume union employees, but I've been seeing a lot in the FDL area.
View Quote

I see a lot of those too.  Most others are Trump and "We back the badge" signs.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 12:44:34 AM EDT
[#13]
I have now seen more Gary Johnson for Pres.  than Hillary for Pres.   I also a Johnson and Johnson yard.  Gary Johnson for Pres. and Ron Johnson for Senate
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 12:47:23 PM EDT
[#14]
I saw an unusual sign in Milwaukee yesterday.  The sign was all black...  there was an outline of the state of Wisconsin in white, and above it in big letters was the word RUSS in white.  It wasn't a home made sign, either.   Hmmmm??????

Edit:  I can't believe that the good people of Wisconsin would even consider Russ Feingold for office.  He's a do-nothing...  living off the government teat....  worthless piece of crap!  

It would also give Wisconsin two ultra liberal Senators.  Maybe we deserve what we get if he's elected?
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 9:16:13 AM EDT
[#15]
I do see lots of yards that display a Russ sign but not Hillary.

That can't be good for her.

(For the record, I don't believe yard signs mean anything in terms of voting predictions but it is still an interesting dynamic. )
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 10:15:25 AM EDT
[#16]
The lib across the street from me now has her hillary sign missing. I don't >think< it was stolen, but the FSA a couple of doors down from me still has his up.

Her pocan sign is still there though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top