Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2016 8:27:12 PM EDT
Life long Packers fan, was going to go last year but the hall of fame renovations kept getting delayed so now that they're done I'm making the trip. I'm not coming to see a game though. Obviously I'm taking the stadium tour and seeing the hall of fame but what else should I see? Only going to have a couple of days.
Is the railroad museum worth it? I have a minor interest in trains
I'm figuring a cheese place since it's Wisconsin, and a winery if there are any wineries around, as well as a brewery or brew pub especially if it was a brew pub with good dinners
Any restaurants that are a must eat?

Any major construction delays that might not be on google maps? I'm thinking I90 to I94 to I43

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 9:37:53 PM EDT
[#1]
PM me offline. I may be able to help you out with a few pointers. Railroad museum is good for a few hours. Pancake place in Green Bay is awesome for breakfast. Nice shooting range in Shiocton.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 9:39:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Dont know if your coming into town strapped or not. ALways good to get some range time in. Are you coming into town for training? NWTC? I work there is why I ask
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 9:47:27 AM EDT
[#3]
You could head south to Manitowoc and check out the Wisconsin Maritime Museum. They have a WWII submarine, which might draw your attention more than trains?

Door County would be your best bet for wineries.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 6:06:24 PM EDT
[#4]
just coming for fun and an excuse to take a short road trip, only staying 2 nights in Green Bay
wasn't planning on bringing any guns
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 12:01:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Friend of mine owns Badger State Brewing located right across from Lambeau. Their beers are great, the tap room is really well set up and they have half barrels for urinals.

http://badgerstatebrewing.com/home/
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 12:14:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Indoor range with gun rentals

They have a deal on Groupon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top