Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2016 12:42:39 PM EDT
Anyone a member? Considering joining if I can practice shooting prone and sitting there, which I can't at Stoughton.

Rules don't seem too bad, I thought the sign-in procedure was a little bit anal with the license plate thing.

I'd be mostly a weekday morning shooter, so I wouldn't expect too many people there at the same time.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 10:40:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I belong 30 yrs ago so I can't be any help, except to say back then it was a good place to shoot and good people belong there.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Am a life member, since 2000? or so.

Nice setup, 200 yard rifle w/2 benches at 25y, 50y, 200y & 100y. 25 yd pistol range. Both with roofs/garages & concrete floors

Also 600 yd with targets at various..... 500y, 350?, 2??  Not sure on where targets are.

Sitting shouldn't be a problem, laying down might be. You need to shoot into the berms, between 3'± (rr ties) and 6'± into the sand/dirt. All the Rifle/Pistol range berms have covers.

Also have 3d outside archery range, inside archery (wintertime). clubhouse and 3-4 trap houses.

Fees are $175 for 1 year single membership...work 10 hours and get $75 dues reduction.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:50:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Does Columbus still have silhouette shoots?
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 11:22:33 PM EDT
[#4]
contact [email protected]

They have shoots, don't know if silouette is back or high power....I don't do that
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top