Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2016 9:22:40 PM EDT
If my step daughter wants to go climb in WI, where would she go?  Yes she is single, good looking and in her early 20's.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 5:31:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Only 3 decent places.  Devil's Lake, Lake Superior  (MN), or Interstate park on the WI/MN border.  DL has the most variety.  But I haven't climbed seriously in over 20 years...
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:23:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Rock climbers tend to hang out on rocks

See some at Devil's Lake almost every time I go, though.

There are outcroppings and bluffs all over the state.  I haven't climbed for a few years, but some landowners will let you make use of their big ass rocks.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 8:16:41 PM EDT
[#3]
That's what I said, we got lots o rocks!

Seems like DL may be the area, thanks guys.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:26:19 PM EDT
[#4]
http://adventurerock.com/

They would know.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 8:13:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Besides DL, there's that big cropping by Necedah, where lake petenwell dumps intonthe WI river.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 3:48:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Christie mountain near Bruce.  I just saw an article about it.  I think its a new opportunity.
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 11:27:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top