Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2016 7:50:23 AM EDT
There's a thread on here from a few years ago with positive feedback, but wondering if anyone has any more recent experience? Looking to purchase a suppressor through SilencerShop and he is the closest Power Dealer to me.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 1:23:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I went through Condition One near rothschild, It was right during their move.

Communication since then (as I've asked them to look for some suppressors for me) has been lacking.

I've recently been talking to Bills in Hudson, extremely fast responses, great comms there. However, they don't
have what I'm looking for either. I'm about to try getting in touch with someone at KCF to see if they have my can in stock.

If I do, I'll try and update you. I had a great experience with Silencer Shop, barely had to raise a pen.
But the little extra wait time for out of state transfer.. makes me want to look at the shops directly before going through SS again.

Although, I had my 30cal can inside of 7 months I believe.
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 10:40:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I went through Condition One near rothschild, It was right during their move.

Communication since then (as I've asked them to look for some suppressors for me) has been lacking.

I've recently been talking to Bills in Hudson, extremely fast responses, great comms there. However, they don't
have what I'm looking for either. I'm about to try getting in touch with someone at KCF to see if they have my can in stock.

If I do, I'll try and update you. I had a great experience with Silencer Shop, barely had to raise a pen.
But the little extra wait time for out of state transfer.. makes me want to look at the shops directly before going through SS again.

Although, I had my 30cal can inside of 7 months I believe.
View Quote

When you call the number for the shop at 0930 you get a 3 year year old telling you they aren't home...  
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 1:27:57 PM EDT
[#3]
715-338-7973?
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 10:13:30 AM EDT
[#4]
(715) 425-2189

Got it off amfibi, I couldn't find a website for the company on google search.

Who doesn't make a web site for a business in today's world?  They aren't hard to do.  Even a crappy one is better than relying on third party net pages to get your business contact info out there.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 4:17:20 AM EDT
[#5]
We're you able to get in touch with them? Do they have much in stock?
I'm looking for a stinger or sparrow in state... no luck so far.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 7:18:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Norbyam,

You might try Cooper's Dam Lake Auto and Cycle gunsandgrease.com for a Stinger or Sparrow.  I got my Stinger there.  They are near Eagle River.  I recommend them for price and service.  These days its hard to tell what anyone has in stock but they often have at least one of those two.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 6:33:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Wish I would have seen that,
Ordered a Mack Bros Vapor.
Its all titanium, FA rated and upto 5.7
So... I just ordered a ruger takedown threaded
and a savage mkii fv-sr to add to the rimfire collection.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top