Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2016 12:23:36 PM EDT
Anyone have the info for the owner? Or know the price he charges for a pistol transfer?

I think he's located in hustisford, but his website is down. If I remember correctly his username was flamethrower.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 3:04:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know what he charges, but his name is Todd and his number is (920) xxx-xxxx You might have better luck sending him a PM though. You're right about his user name.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 6:53:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know what he charges, but his name is XXX and his number is XXXXX. You might have better luck sending him a PM though. You're right about his user name.
View Quote

Got it, please edit your comment so he dont get spammed.

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 7:13:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Todd's an awesome guy and he does great work.  

I've relied on him for a number of gunsmithing things including correcting things I've screwed up big-time.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 10:15:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope he is OK and still in business. I told a friend to call him for some barrel threading work and he said the phone message said he wasn't accepting new work. I tried the website and it is down.

Ive been very happy with his work also.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:40:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I hope he is OK and still in business. I told a friend to call him for some barrel threading work and he said the phone message said he wasn't accepting new work. I tried the website and it is down.

Ive been very happy with his work also.
View Quote

I saw him a few weeks ago to drop off some guns for threading. He is doing well but he's very busy. Worth the wait IMO.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:14:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Todd's an awesome guy and he does great work.  

I've relied on him for a number of gunsmithing things including correcting things I've screwed up big-time.
View Quote

+1 for Todd, great guy.  Beware his cats.  

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:46:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:13:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Piling on. Todd is good people.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 2:12:27 PM EDT
[#9]
+100! He is a great guy to deal with.
Totally worth a wait!
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 6:52:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes, I want to have Todd's child also.
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 2:09:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top