Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2016 3:48:45 PM EDT
Just stumbled across this. First I heard of it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 5:03:37 PM EDT
[#1]
If this somehow derails the Hearing Protection Act, I'm going to cry b.s.  This clown should have been arrested for domestic terrorism long before he tried to obtain weapons.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 6:11:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If this somehow derails the Hearing Protection Act, I'm going to cry b.s.  This clown should have been arrested for domestic terrorism long before he tried to obtain weapons.
View Quote

You're just sour because the three letter agencies didn't make him wait 5 months for permission to get his toys.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 10:16:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Man, you aren't kidding.  I have one in jail right now!
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 11:24:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Mohammed.....  Mujahideen...  

Terrorist?
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 8:13:48 AM EDT
[#5]
They filed for a weapons charge, but submitted an affidavit with details of a plot to attack Israelis; which never came to any level of fruition?
I'm sure the FBI always includes tangent and unrelated stories about things the accused didn't do, and pertain in no way to the matter at hand in their filings.

Curious to see that affidavit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top