Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2015 1:24:45 PM EDT
I have a newly built two story, 12X20X17, gambrel roof garage with steel roof and siding we would like to sell, but not sure where or how to sell it here in WI...  

I posted it on Craigslist, but not sure that is really the best place and was thinking a local ad in the paper would not work well either to
get to those who are looking for such an item.  It seems there has to be a better way to get the attention of those looking, but it escapes
me :)

Edited: It can be loaded onto a low boy trailer and hauled away.

Link:
http://madison.craigslist.org/mat/5170682996.html

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 2:36:59 PM EDT
[#1]
With or without land?  If it has land under it, Zillow.

If people have to take it apart and cart it off, start calling contractors and sell it for 25 cents on the dollar.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 3:45:07 PM EDT
[#2]
link?
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 7:57:50 PM EDT
[#3]
That would make a cozy cabin in the woods.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 11:15:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Facebook may also have a "for sale" area that you can post it on, at least Facebook does in my area. Try looking up Facebook yard sales or online sales. Maybe a local realtor may be able to help. I've also had good luck using a site called http://mwt.net/ . it is mostly for the South West part of the state. Also how tall is it? I used to haul oversize loads in Wisconsin(park model homes) and anything over sixteen feet can be a bit harder to haul, higher is still doable, just a bit harder.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 4:49:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm having the same issue with an almost new 12x12 steel garage door.  It seems this larger stuff, no one looks for non-brand new, even though awesome deals can be had.
Link Posted: 9/20/2015 5:08:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Gonna be an expensive move at 17' tall. Would most likely need to be dismantled to move. To many dollars for what it is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top