Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2015 4:11:01 PM EDT
Im  looking to get a table or two at the bob and rocco show.
how does one go about registering for that?
i sent a email last week to their website contact address but no reply so far. maybe their just slow to get back?
thanks
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#1]
From their website:

Show Director / Ron Martin    

715-381-7991

Link Posted: 6/22/2015 11:50:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep call ron!!
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 1:58:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep call ron!!
View Quote

just called...
their sold out. only way to get in is to call a few days before to see if anyone got sick or otherwise cant make it,this applies to almost every waukesha show he says.
so new guys cant even get their foot in the door. sigh
oh well, listings online will have to do i guess.
M2A1 cans, only for those who have a computer! lol
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 11:18:32 PM EDT
[#4]
What's your best good guy price on that beef jerky?

What's that? A fatasy knife that looks like a Kosmoceratops with bigger horns, I have to have that, name your price.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 9:20:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

just called...
their sold out. only way to get in is to call a few days before to see if anyone got sick or otherwise cant make it,this applies to almost every waukesha show he says.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep call ron!!

just called...

That's why those shows suck.  It's the same people, selling the same NCstar, tapco shit.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 10:38:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't be too hard the the Ncstar scopes-they get pretty good reviews from the Mosin owners. Any scope that can take the recoil of a mosin and stay together and zeroed has to be pretty decent.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:29:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That's why those shows suck.  It's the same people, selling the same NCstar, tapco shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep call ron!!

just called...

it would do them some good to get fresh blood in there, and competitive prices. but the free market is for suckers! it never creates higher demand or prosperity right?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:23:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

it would do them some good to get fresh blood in there, and competitive prices. but the free market is for suckers! it never creates higher demand or prosperity right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep call ron!!

just called...

Waukesha has become a flea market show. There's one a month. I always see the same customers, with the same stories about their grand dads rifle, who never want to buy anything because they'll just see it again next month.

I have 3 tables at that show. If you really want to try it, i'll share one with ya, just cover the fee.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:11:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Waukesha has become a flea market show. There's one a month. I always see the same customers, with the same stories about their grand dads rifle, who never want to buy anything because they'll just see it again next month.

I have 3 tables at that show. If you really want to try it, i'll share one with ya, just cover the fee.

View Quote

Hey, don't hate on my fund gun collection.

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:18:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep call ron!!

just called...

im tempted.
if anything it will teach me a few things
PM sent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top