Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2015 8:12:04 AM EDT
The annual board meeting is at the main clubhouse on Tuesday June 16 at 7pm.  At this meeting changes to the round limit will be discussed.  Concealed carry may be brought up as well.  If you hate the 5/1 round limits like me and everyone else come to the meeting at show your support.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 9:40:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't like all the FIB's hanging around this side of the border. Can we vote to ban them or at least charge a toll like they do when we go there.

Oh wait, your... from .....

Seriously though, I live down the street and have no interest in joining because of the stupid one shot thing. If I want to shoot one of my bolt guns yeah that's fine but if I want to shoot my ar or other semi auto I'm not trying to load one at a time. Same with the handgun rule. I want to load full mags and shoot the whole thing.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 7:32:30 AM EDT
[#2]
So how did it go?
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 3:46:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Is it still open to the public?  And do they have weekday hours?
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 1:38:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this the "Bristol" by Sun Prairie we are talking about?

If so, are they open to the public on certain days?  I don't shoot much to justify being a member, but every once in a while I get a hankering to dust the shotgun off and shoot some clays.  Since I moved to the Madison area I haven't fired a shotgun in 15 years.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 2:45:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is this the "Bristol" by Sun Prairie we are talking about?

If so, are they open to the public on certain days?  I don't shoot much to justify being a member, but every once in a while I get a hankering to dust the shotgun off and shoot some clays.  Since I moved to the Madison area I haven't fired a shotgun in 15 years.
View Quote

No, this is Racine/Kenosha area

http://www.bristolranges.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top