Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2015 3:55:08 AM EDT
I have never heard of these guys.   I just got an email from them begging for $100.  Anyone know anything about them?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:09:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Wisconsin Gun Owners Inc. is a "fundraising/lobbying organization headed by a guy  named Corey Graff. Mr. Graff and his organization have been discussed on this forum many times in the past. The main concern, as I recall, was what really happens to your donation. Does it end up furthering pro 2A efforts or does it it get eaten up by "internal costs". JMHO - Gary
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:53:52 AM EDT
[#2]
What Gary said.

IIRC, they are the "no compromise" group.  Yet, they don't achieve anything either.  However, they sure like to take credit for things that others did.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 12:59:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I got that same email.

Trash can.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 2:11:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Wisconsin Gun Owners, Inc. ran ads against State Senator Dave Zein, arguably the most pro-gun legislator Wisconsin has ever had.  If they aren't an anti-gun, false-flag shell group, then I don't know what they are.  They have done great harm to our gun owning freedoms and I don't think they have ever done anything good.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 4:31:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 7:28:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I seem to remember they were not kosher, but was not sure.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 10:38:34 PM EDT
[#7]
At least he registered with the GAB this year.

I wonder if he has made any asks. Probably not though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top