Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2015 11:28:04 PM EDT
Looking at snagging a few more cans (9mm and .22) soon and wondering who everyone uses? Had used prebans but thought I remember reading that he was getting out of the NFA game to pursue other interests/real estate again. Did I remember that correctly? If so, who does everyone recommend? I've heard BTK Firearms and Fletcher's does transfers, but anyone else have suggestions? Also seeing if any dealers had any AAC Ti-Rrant 9's (not the 9s) in stock. Unobtanium with production being halted too so fingers crossed but not expecting to find anything. Thanks for the help!
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:59:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Fletcher's has decent prices. There's Larry from Shooting Systems in Verona who is also a member on here with great prices. Can't remember his username.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:33:21 AM EDT
[#2]
TyCor defense. He charges $75. He is on the far north side of milwaukee
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 9:56:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fletcher's has decent prices. There's Larry from Shooting Systems in Verona who is also a member on here with great prices. Can't remember his username.
View Quote

leotrainer

I recommend Larry too without hesitation.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 12:53:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I would also recommend Larry at Shooting Systems.  Great prices and he has things in stock.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 10:06:18 PM EDT
[#5]
There's a new guy in NW Milwaukee going through the atf process also.  I'll have to see if his website is up and running yet.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 10:13:33 PM EDT
[#6]
The Gun Shop in Kenosha is a stocking dealer also.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 5:20:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I would also recommend Larry at Shooting Systems.  Great prices and he has things in stock.
View Quote

Same, +1 for Larry (leotrainer)

Link Posted: 5/11/2015 10:11:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely.  I ran the group buy through him last year, and he took great care of us.  Very responsive, super nice guy.  I have another can in jail with him right now.

Highly recommend giving him a call.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 11:09:27 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Absolutely.  I ran the group buy through him last year, and he took great care of us.  Very responsive, super nice guy.  I have another can in jail with him right now.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Another +1 for Larry, I've gotten 3 cans through him, he's been great to deal with!

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:21:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Edited...VA-gunnut

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:32:25 AM EDT
[#11]
There is also Ozaukee Arms and Ammo - he's down the street from me.  I haven't done NFA stuff through him yet but did a few pistols.  His prices were good but he was a bit hard to line schedules up with.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:57:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Joe Gould at Subguns Ordnance in Racine sells suppressors and is into 9mm subguns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top