Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2015 7:38:34 PM EDT
So the Wife and I go out to a fish fry.  I happen to have my "Come and Take It"  shirt on.   A guy comes up to our table and asks if I am a gun guy?  I answer yes i am.   He says I have something for you then. "It is not what it seems."   He hands me a 1.0 oz. Copper bullet and walks away.   Thank you for the Bullet who ever you are.  This was at the Iron Ridge INN about 1 hr ago.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:36:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So the Wife and I go out to a fish fry.  I happen to have my "Come and Take It"  shirt on.   A guy comes up to our table and asks if I am a gun guy?  I answer yes i am.   He says I have something for you then. "It is not what it seems."   He hands me a 1.0 oz. Copper bullet and walks away.   Thank you for the Bullet who ever you are.  This was at the Iron Ridge INN about 1 hr ago.
View Quote

You should have said "just tell me where it is and I'll go take it".  

What kind of bullet is it?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 4:10:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Does it look like this?

There's a somewhat known III%er around those parts that goes by the name WiscoDave. Might've been him. Might've just been some random dude.

Either way, cool little trinket.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 4:15:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Total stranger comes up to me and asks if I'm a "gun guy".
My answer is no.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:39:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does it look like this?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41K-poEkc3L.jpg

There's a somewhat known III%er around those parts that goes by the name WiscoDave. Might've been him. Might've just been some random dude.

Either way, cool little trinket.
View Quote

That is the bullet.  Compared it to a .45 acp and it is identical.

I generally known as a gun guy in the area.  I'm one of those (God Forbid) open carry guys.  I pay attention to table placement and the restaurant Friday is not good for open carry.  So I carry differently there.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 5:19:14 PM EDT
[#5]
It's a tracking device...
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:38:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I could fix that b using it as a fuse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top