Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2015 7:17:03 PM EDT

LINK:  Huh?

I don't watch the news (it's all bad, and the stupidity of it just pisses me off), so I might be a little late here.  I've called the district in Neenah to get more info, as I have a decision to make about my kids coming up, but haven't heard back from anyone.  Seriously, what kind of person doesn't want immigration?  They are interesting to talk to, they bring good food, and as long as they don't want to go into our social safety net, the more the merrier.  However, anyone with half a brain is against ILLEGAL immigration, which this "educator" is oblivious to.  And our taxes go to fund these union blowhards.

Who wants to bet that this person got a raise by the district?

ETA:  At the risk of losing credibility, I've learned more about this since I've posted it.  I don't want to share my source, but ultimately, I feel much better about the situation after hearing a little more.  This is what I get for jumping to conclusions, as I obviously needed to remember what happens when I assume things.  Talk about being embarrassed.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 8:32:59 PM EDT
[#1]
That is some sloppy handwriting for an 8th grader.
Indoctrinate, not educate.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:04:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/0NuLkRz.png

LINK:  Huh?

I don't watch the news (it's all bad, and the stupidity of it just pisses me off), so I might be a little late here.  I've called the district in Neenah to get more info, as I have a decision to make about my kids coming up, but haven't heard back from anyone.  Seriously, what kind of person doesn't want immigration?  They are interesting to talk to, they bring good food, and as long as they don't want to go into our social safety net, the more the merrier.  However, anyone with half a brain is against ILLEGAL immigration, which this "educator" is oblivious to.  And our taxes go to fund these union blowhards.

Who wants to bet that this person got a raise by the district?
View Quote

Neenah is the one school district who praises  act 10 and have been able to give all there teachers a raise!!!
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 11:08:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I would say the guys laying the bricks are useful & productive members of society. Both protecting liberties & laying the pathway for those that come afterwards to live & walk a clear path in freedom.

The ones removing bricks are those working against those working for the true good of society. Raising taxes, spending beyond their means, destroying the road those that care about those that follow are trying to create for them & their posterity. They are those that expect reward for not doing anything contributive in society. They ride the coat tails of those that actually work to improve society. They, in the end, work opposite of those that only want to see a betterment for themselves & others.

That's my take on it.

Edit; Way messed up!
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 2:04:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Hmmm...
looks like both sides are perpetually moving a path to nowhere.
kinda like the .gov does with about everything, unless it directly affects their bank accounts.

Still kinda FUBAR that is in public schools.  Shown it to a Republican Facebook page yet?  That will get some attention.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 9:04:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hmmm...
View Quote

QFT.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 11:31:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Both have jobs.

Therefore, neither are democrats.

The one guy, just needed a shirt he could ruin while on the job and was being fiscally sensible by shopping for rags at GoodWill.

This looks like political indoctrination more than education.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 11:34:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

QFT.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hmmm...

QFT.

EDIT:  Derp derp.  OP realizes he's stupid.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 11:35:09 AM EDT
[#8]
The one on the left is a Democrat and looks like FBHO who has no idea what he is doing because he is stupid and never worked an honest day in his life. The Republican on the right is the next president who has to come along and fix everything that FBHO has destroyed.....

5/5.. A+
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 12:28:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The one on the left is a Democrat and looks like FBHO who has no idea what he is doing because he is stupid and never worked an honest day in his life. The Republican on the right is the next president who has to come along and fix everything that FBHO has destroyed.....

5/5.. A+
View Quote

Fucking Florida.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 12:39:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Fucking Florida.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

5/5.. A+

Fucking Florida.

Guess I offended an Obamanite
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 10:07:57 PM EDT
[#11]
This is likely content created by a teacher who did not get it approve by tea school curriculum director. Big problem with new teachers who think that they can just throw whatever they like out there without getting shit approved.

Write letters to the school board if you have a problem with it. Nobody else has anything to do with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top