Link Posted: 5/12/2015 8:04:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 8:04:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 8:07:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So you're saying it's Walker's fault that the members can't behave themselves?
View Quote

In 49 other states, George W Bush gets blamed for everything, by the left.

But in WI, it's Scott Walker who gets blamed for everything, by the left.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 2:43:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Dial-up?
View Quote

This ain't Virginia buddy.  I am posting this wireless with my iPhone but I can only do it when the Moose with my signal booster is in range.  If the wolves get him, my whole system is down.

As for getting along, political discourse to Wisconsin is like all the variations of BBQ sauce to the Carolinas.  We can disagree and still get along, it just looks intense.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 3:01:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I know I visited this thread in the past because it was in my subscriptions, but haven't read through the whole thing. I'm going to try and sit down tonight and devote some time to it.

In the meantime, how about everyone try discussing the topic without the name calling.
View Quote

Translation:  "Just wait until your father gets home and pray to God he's not still pissed when he gets here.  You can help yourselves by behaving until then".

Link Posted: 5/12/2015 3:14:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Dial-up?
View Quote

Yup, I had it too, up until a few years ago. Then the phone company ran a DSL line up to a bridge over a lake channel 1/2 mile to my east, and I jumped on that line. Being miles from town and on the end of the DSL line means slow speeds, so I don't download many videos, etc... but it still beats dial-up. Beyond that bridge 1/2 mile from me,  if you want internet you have 3 choices....

smart phone, if it's AT&T or Verizon, as some others like Sprint or T-Mobile don't work at all. Go 7-8 more miles east and cell service from even the "big" guys gets real "iffy", then is gone altogether for about the next 20 miles....

$atellite di$h, like Hughes Net...

or good old dial-up.

Hard to believe in this day & age, huh. At least we got electricity and flush toilets.... well, most of us do.

Link Posted: 5/12/2015 8:04:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Local 139 did a great job for me. Just my 2 cents.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 10:33:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 10:35:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 10:37:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 10:39:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top