Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2015 9:46:43 PM EDT
So I live in Green County, looking to meet preferably in my area(Green & Rock Cty) with someone to discuss looking for treausre in a couple locations. There are 2 locations in WI, Prairie du Chien and Wildcat mountain. There are possible treasure at each, I am looking for someone who wants to meet up and discuss it. Then from there this spring/summer check out these locations and see if we can find anything. One is supposed to be on a bluff the other on a mountain(not tall, we are in WI) so preferably be in shape to handle this and fairly serious. I can get maps for aid and if you have a metal detector that would be great otherwise I may have one come spring/summer. If you have a friend or know someone who would also be interested in this lets all meet up and discuss it. 50/50 split if we were to find something, should be fun at worst. I will be cross posting on other sites/forums in the hopes of finding someone.

Tyler
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:19:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I will be in Prairie Du Chein June 12-15 for the fur traders Rondevous.  Maybe we can get together.    What treasure are you talking about?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:09:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Seems suspicious...

Why not just find it yourself and not have to split it?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:24:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Wanted: Someone to go back in time with me.  This is not a joke.  You will get paid after we get back.  Must bring your own weapons.  I have only done this once before.  SAFETY NOT GUARANTEED
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:01:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wanted: Someone to go back in time with me.  This is not a joke.  You will get paid after we get back.  Must bring your own weapons.  I have only done this once before.  SAFETY NOT GUARANTEED
View Quote

"Safety Not Guaranteed "= AWESOME movie BTW...

V
OUT
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:47:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Seriously OP...I live in Green county....

But i'm not about to go climb a 'mountain' with some guy that thinks there is treasure up there without some sort of back story...lol

PM me if you have to...I'm interested....just don't want to have to pepper my angus.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 3:33:49 AM EDT
[#6]
There is supposed to be buried gold at praise du chein that was buried during an Indian attack. The wildcat mountain is gold from montana that wad buried because the guy was getting followed he was on his was to chicago.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 3:34:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I agree with you guys too, I don't want to travel to some random place and not know the other person at all. So I'd rather chat a bit and maybe meet up to go over a map or something. Seems like the best route and there is plenty of time with it still being winter.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 4:47:31 PM EDT
[#8]
that would be cool but im no where close and have no time lol
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 1:51:46 AM EDT
[#9]
I have found a geocache near wildcat mountain. Lol

If you can figure out what kind of animal made all the shit at the entrances of the caves on wildcat, let me know.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 3:37:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Why what's at the caves?
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 12:38:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Why what's at the caves?
View Quote

Shit?
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 8:53:23 AM EDT
[#12]
I didn't realize you were being letter al lol.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:00:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Don't forget Poverty Island up off Door county.  I think it's technically Michigan, but you should check it out anyway. If you find anything, I'll take like...15%....as a finders fee
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 10:53:29 AM EDT
[#14]
PM'd
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 3:34:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
PM'd
View Quote

I pm'd him a while ago...got nothing back...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top