Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2015 3:36:07 PM EDT
It's that time of year again ARF members please ID yourself for reduced table price.

Link Posted: 2/15/2015 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Was at a really nice gunshow in Marinette today and had a beautiful Russian lammi re-furb SKS follow me home! ...Thought I'd give the ABRC show one last bump...vendor tables are sold out and we hope to see a good crowd.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 10:52:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll stop by sunday morning, that's only a few minutes south of me. Thanks for the heads up
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 5:42:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll stop by sunday morning, that's only a few minutes south of me. Thanks for the heads up
View Quote

Cool, look me up...I will be floating around someplace. You may use the Flyway entrance or the banquet hall entrance as we now will have vendors in both areas...please spread the word.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 7:08:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Might need to check this out :-)
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 12:10:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Is there normally alot of AR stuff at this show?
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 12:33:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is there normally alot of AR stuff at this show?
View Quote

Could be...but ya never know...just depends on what the vendors bring. We are however black rifle fan's...hence the name
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 2:32:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Does ABRC have meet-ups ?

I saw lotsa fudd stuff and a table of AR's marked "not for sale".

Very crowed, which is good. My cane helped me clear a path :-)
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:07:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Does ABRC have meet-ups ?

I saw lotsa fudd stuff and a table of AR's marked "not for sale".

Very crowed, which is good. My cane helped me clear a path :-)
View Quote

Ya we get together from time to time. With the Machickanee range closed who knows when we will have another range session.

Sounds like you found my table at the show...and ya those Colt's are not for sale...really though that's code for I might want too much...Thanks for coming out!  
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:56:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Because Shawano County want's it...or at least a few requests came in...

ETA: vendor table space is  sold out.

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 4:10:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Thought I would give the gunshow Sunday at Doc's one last bump. Should be a good show as response has been tremendous. We are not going to charge admission for wives, girlfriends , and or significant others...or kid's under 15, and there are plenty of other things to do around that place besides a boring show with overpriced this and that...

I would like to point out that there are worthwhile things to purchase at just about any show IF you know what the market is and said item is really needed...this 6600 Colt pre ban followed me home from Fondy last week...it was not needed per say, however, the price was right...

" />

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Thought I would give the gunshow Sunday at Doc's one last bump. Should be a good show as response has been tremendous. We are not going to charge admission for wives, girlfriends , and or significant others...or kid's under 15, and there are plenty of other things to do around that place besides a boring show with overpriced this and that...

I would like to point out that there are worthwhile things to purchase at just about any show IF you know what the market is and said item is really needed...this 6600 Colt pre ban followed me home from Fondy last week...it was not needed per say, however, the price was right...

http://<a href=http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f234/DIIshoots/PRE%20BAN%20%20COLT_zpsm6nr4jvd.jpg</a>" />

View Quote

I'll  be there with a 8mm mauser for sale !
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 8:32:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Best deals I have found in recent years came from small town gun shows.  Actually the smallest gun show I have ever attended.  I went to it because it was the first year for it and I wanted to support it.  We have one this weekend here in Phillips, I may go just to support it too.  You go to find a deal or meet someone new, then go to the grocery store.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top