Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2014 5:03:37 PM EDT
Ferguson MO grand jury is about to release their decision. Seeing as all of the physical evidence lines up with the cop's story, I'm expecting no charges.

Is this a good enough excuse for the locals to do their thing?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 5:18:34 PM EDT
[#1]
They don't need an excuse. They do it everyday in their own neighborhoods.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:04:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Let the shithole burn.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:06:44 PM EDT
[#3]
The "Day of Rage" riots for Milwaukee are already all planned out.  The will start at Red Arrow park the day of the verdict and spread from there.

http://www.cbs58.com/story/27421192/local-protests-planned-for-upcoming-michael-brown-ruling

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:40:14 PM EDT
[#4]
http://fergusonresponse.tumblr.com/

Protests planned for Milwaukee, Kenosha, and Oshkosh.
I'm sure plenty of opportunist independents will get their own things going.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:02:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Right or Wrong, Lose or win, they are going to continue their Tyrade on something absolutely brought on by the deceased if determined so.

Those individuals that rally behind this are sequesters of the system, beneficiaries of injustice, while claiming to be on the side of Justice.

Is it not sad what the minorities have been reduced to? Unable to see for themselves that actions have consequences, & some consequences are permanent through death.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:57:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is it not sad what the minorities have been reduced to?
View Quote

I don't know what planet you live on.

There are not different categories of persons. They are not more or less valuable based on 'minority' status. They are people. People take actions. Actions have consequences.

Cops pursue violent felon. Violent felon attacks cops. Violent felon gets shot.

Completely simple. No categories-of-person required. No special attention required. No sensitivity classes required. No liaisons to the faux-American community required.

There is one program. One set of rules on how to not get shot. Everybody that obeys them lives on just fine. Everybody that breaks them has a short party and then dies. 'Minority' doesn't enter the equation; at all.

Mike Brown was a person, who chose poorly, and lost. The only victims here are Darren Wilson and his family.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 3:22:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Hopefully I will be off the day it happens. The ambulance company I work for covers Red Arrow Park.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 5:13:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Let the shithole burn.
View Quote

"Civil" Unrest what a nice politically correct way to put it....

Burned a number of times since the Father Groppi days and each time they were built brand new housing on their march to the suburbs... which they promptly trashed.

35yrs ago or so they were basically told to go pick out a nice house in the suburbs and get a low rate loan & grant for it's purchase....

Luckily for me I left went back home to northern WI and never returned
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#9]
 Nothing is going to happen in Milwaukee.  Maybe 20-50 people will march from a park to the police admin building yelling "No Justice, No Peace".  It's cold here and not many will show, if it was summer and nice out, they might get 100 people to show up.  That is about all.  I live and work in the Milwaukee area.  You have more disturbances during Summerfest, State Fair, and Juneteenth day.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:51:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

There are not different categories of persons. They are not more or less valuable based on 'minority' status. They are people. People take actions. Actions have consequences.

Completely simple. No categories-of-person required. No special attention required. No sensitivity classes required. No liaisons to the faux-American community required.

There is one program. One set of rules on how to not get shot. Everybody that obeys them lives on just fine. Everybody that breaks them has a short party and then dies. 'Minority' doesn't enter the equation; at all.

Mike Brown was a person, who chose poorly, and lost. The only victims here are Darren Wilson and his family.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You fundamentally misunderstood his statement; he is saying that certain groups are being held in victim status cradle to the grave by outside influences and rendered unable to understand reality; reference Plato's Allegory of the Cave.  His statement had jack shit to do with justifying some fuckstain thug's actions or decrying his deserved demise.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 10:16:28 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
You fundamentally misunderstood his statement; he is saying that certain groups are being held in victim status cradle to the grave by outside influences and rendered unable to understand reality; reference Plato's Allegory of the Cave.  His statement had jack shit to do with justifying some fuckstain thug's actions or decrying his deserved demise.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then the wording should be:

Is it not sad what the minorities have reduced themselves to?

I took it the same way j_treckler did. As worded, it looks like misplaced teener brainwashed by liberals misunderstanding of the truth.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 11:23:56 AM EDT
[#12]
No, the wording is correct.  Go re-read Plato and understand that someone chained that guy facing the cave wall and gave him the only frame of reference he could use to understand reality.  Now I personally think there is something in the human spirit that understands "shadows and light," but the point stands.

When collectivists have done everything in their power to remove frame of reference from certain groups so as to reduce them to an absolute state of unconscious incompetence in all things, and have worked tirelessly for decades to control narratives and frame arguments ala Newspeak, while the individual still retains natural responsibility for their actions it should be surprising to no one that they make, on the average, very poor decisions.  And it should be clear who/what caused the behavior.

Causation and responsibility are not mutually exclusive, and as such a person can be responsible for their actions even after they were manipulated into taking those actions by evil sociopaths.

Looking at the root cause I know where I'd like to settle my sights, but I've got no issues treating the symptoms as they arise either.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:40:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
 Nothing is going to happen in Milwaukee.  Maybe 20-50 people will march from a park to the police admin building yelling "No Justice, No Peace".  It's cold here and not many will show, if it was summer and nice out, they might get 100 people to show up.  That is about all.  I live and work in the Milwaukee area.  You have more disturbances during Summerfest, State Fair, and Juneteenth day.
View Quote

This. In fact, I'm willing to bet NOTHING will happen, and only the "organizers" will show up at best. Too cold, etc.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:49:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

No, the wording is correct.  Go re-read Plato and understand that someone chained that guy facing the cave wall and gave him the only frame of reference he could use to understand reality.  Now I personally think there is something in the human spirit that understands "shadows and light," but the point stands.
When collectivists have done everything in their power to remove frame of reference from certain groups so as to reduce them to an absolute state of unconscious incompetence in all things, and have worked tirelessly for decades to control narratives and frame arguments ala Newspeak, while the individual still retains natural responsibility for their actions it should be surprising to no one that they make, on the average, very poor decisions.  And it should be clear who/what caused the behavior.
Causation and responsibility are not mutually exclusive, and as such a person can be responsible for their actions even after they were manipulated into taking those actions by evil sociopaths.
Looking at the root cause I know where I'd like to settle my sights, but I've got no issues treating the symptoms as they arise either.
View Quote
Removed all responsibility and ability to act responsibly, fed and supplied, where the output is just a vote.

Voting livestock.

Yet, the "cows" that want to leave and not be milked seem to do so.  Therefore, I categorically refuse to take any blame for the plight of the hoodrat, especially when his income and entertainment comes out of my pocket in the form of taxes, or outright violent crime. I am not one of those collectivists that caused this shit.

The only people that can fix the hoodrats is the hoodrats themselves.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 1:00:36 PM EDT
[#15]
It's a great society!

Edit to add:    FLBJ
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 7:04:29 PM EDT
[#16]
cold wet snow tonight lots of wind tomorrow wind chill single digits....riots called due to weather
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 10:14:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
cold wet snow tonight lots of wind tomorrow wind chill single digits....riots called due to weather
View Quote

The arsonists will provide plenty of heat.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:02:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Yeah we're on the same team on this one RR.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 4:48:57 PM EDT
[#19]
The saddest part is that these issues are never going away as the only ones who won't let racism die are the ones who say they have no "justice" due to racism.
I wonder what their definition of "justice" is???
If only the store owner would have let that fine young man just take whatever he wanted without alerting the authorities.....what a tragedy of justice

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:58:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Idolizing and making martyrs out of common thugs (Brown & Trayvon come to mind) will only fuel the so-called racism. Think about it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 8:35:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Anybody seen this video yet?

iGTUcS-yQtQ

Link Posted: 12/4/2014 11:47:47 PM EDT
[#22]
heard Water St/Kilborn intersection had protestors holding it up this evening, in Milwaukee.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 3:28:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Must never forget......Mike "don't call a cop pussy" Brown.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top