Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2014 5:42:07 PM EDT
Any stores in south central WI sell mead? Hankering to try some w/o having to brew my own.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 5:46:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Should be able to find some in the bigger liquor stores. White Winter Winery makes some right here in Wisco, they are up in Iron River.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 9:27:04 PM EDT
[#2]
i bought some at fuzzy's in sun prairie last year
Brand is "B. Nektar" i think

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 9:27:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you try Woodmans? They are kind of my go-to place for alcohol. I think I've bought it there before....maybe?
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 10:14:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I did make a quick pass through woodmans madison east store, didn't see any. Could have missed it
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 9:34:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Whole Foods in Milwaukee had the B Nektar mead, I would imagine the Madison store might have it as well.

It's also very easy to brew your own "mead"

There's a good recipe called Joe's Ancient Orange Mead, it easy extremely easy to make, just takes a while for it to be drinkable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top