Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2014 2:30:24 PM EDT
Would have updated original, but it's been archived:  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_21/546326__ARCHIVED_THREAD____Suppressor_group_buy____UPDATED_FIRST_POST_1_25.html&page=1

Any range reports yet?  I've heard through the grapevine some of the paper approvals have started coming in....
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 10:28:02 PM EDT
[#1]
ATF gave the OK - just waiting on a call!
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 3:55:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Got the email from Larry last week, just picked up my can today. Paper form filed just after the news that eforms was down.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 4:19:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got the email from Larry last week, just picked up my can today. Paper form filed just after the news that eforms was down.
View Quote

Do you recall how long it took from approved status until Larry received the stamp? Looks like everyone is saying 5-6 days to receive the stamps in the mail but I'm going on 7 now.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 4:43:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Today is day 9 for me, and I know someone else that's on day 11.

I asked Larry about it, and he said they legally have up to 30 days to get stamps to him.  Said he's seen stamps show up in a couple days, and he's seen them show up after every bit of the 30 days.

I'm not to worried.   The hard part is over.   As long as I can meet up with him before the next 3 gun shoot on the 19th, I'll be plenty happy.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:48:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Do you recall how long it took from approved status until Larry received the stamp? Looks like everyone is saying 5-6 days to receive the stamps in the mail but I'm going on 7 now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a date written on the stamp of 9-11-14.  I'll have to look at the date on the bottom by the signature though; it's in the safe all ready.

(edit) Date on the bottom is also 9-11-14 (/edit)
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 9:21:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Heard from leotrainer yesterday.

My stamps are in.

Anyone else??
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 9:59:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Hell I was still was waiting for e-forms to come back online...that gamble didn't pay off haha, I should get a hold of him and just send the paper in, then watch e-forms come back online...The OSS  suppressor I got through silencershop this weekend will be here before my AAC cans now
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 10:44:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hell I was still was waiting for e-forms to come back online...that gamble didn't pay off haha, I should get a hold of him and just send the paper in, then watch e-forms come back online...The OSS  suppressor I got through silencershop this weekend will be here before my AAC cans now
View Quote

Yeah..  I set a deadline for myself of 5/1.  Mailed my paperwork 5/2, check cashed 5/8, pending 5/13, approved 9/25, stamps at dealer 10/14.

I can't really complain about that.  WAY faster than I thought it was going to be.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 1:19:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yeah..  I set a deadline for myself of 5/1.  Mailed my paperwork 5/2, check cashed 5/8, pending 5/13, approved 9/25, stamps at dealer 10/14.

I can't really complain about that.  WAY faster than I thought it was going to be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was doing the same thing, except I think I finally got around to sending in my paperwork the first week of June. I figured it if comes in by Christmas I'll be happy, since my first 2 took over a year.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Mailed in first week of May and approved 09/23/14.  Larry still hasn't received them yet.  

Par for the course when dealing with the government.   (Although that statement probably just added another week )
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 1:28:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Mailed in first week of May and approved 09/23/14.  Larry still hasn't received them yet.  

Par for the course when dealing with the government.   (Although that statement probably just added another week )
View Quote

Probably 2 weeks, don't forget we now have a government that's not only inept, but extremely vindictive also.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Probably 2 weeks, don't forget we now have a government that's not only inept, but extremely vindictive also.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you just extended your wait into January now, forget Christmas.

I can say that, my stamps are already in.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 8:14:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Going to pick my cans up this morning.  Can't wait!
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 8:15:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 5:39:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Going to pick my cans up this morning.  Can't wait!
View Quote

does the dealer contact you when the stamp comes in?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:32:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Yes.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 4:31:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The NSA must be dropping the ball on their monitoring of this board, I just got notification from Larry that my stamp arrived today! It's nice to see approval times finally starting to come down a bit, what's funny is that years ago I didn't get into NFA because there was no way I was spending money and waiting a whole month or two to get my stuff, and then I ended up waiting about a year for my first suppressor.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:45:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Good deal!

We need to have a HTF suppressor shoot this spring.  Who's in?
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:46:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Double tap.

Piece of crap.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 5:05:33 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Good deal!

We need to have a HTF suppressor shoot this spring.  Who's in?
View Quote

Sounds like good quiet fun!  

I also mailed a couple that went pending mid June so hopefully I'll be getting a call soon from Larry.  

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm in!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top