[#2]
    FPNI    

dancingbanana.gif
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 9:46:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Heck yes!!!!!  Bout time.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 9:47:35 PM EDT
[#4]
.....well the final decision still pending, by stay is in and it looks like a shoe in.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 10:09:10 PM EDT
[#5]
yes
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 1:37:40 AM EDT
[#6]
GOOD
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 3:11:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 9:59:21 PM EDT
[#8]
How will it be policed, or enforced?  I'm not current on the specifics of the law, but it would seem that a pissy poll worker could just let a non-ID'd person vote anyway.....again.....  ;)
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 6:52:31 AM EDT
[#9]
If you happened to witness a poll worker not requiring id, and reported it, would that invalidate all of the votes for that district/ward? Who would you report it too? There may be trouble getting enough people to monitor all of the polls for impropriety this year, or an overabundance of people trying to prove/create the voting hardship.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 9:21:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Dunno where you guys vote, but at my little polling place, there is a supervisor type that floats around-assistant clerk perhaps? And usually some poll watcher during actual elections (didn't see one at the primary this year). I suppose you could first complain that supervisor/clerk, and if that wasn't satisfactory, complain to the elections clerk (city clerk?).

Anyway, this would be a good year to volunteer and train to be a poll watcher.

I notice there is almost NOTHING about this ruling in the local media so far. There should be a campaign to inform voters that they need ID so people can't claim they didn't know.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 11:39:16 AM EDT
[#11]
It blows my mind that (legal) people in this day and age don't have some form of ID.

It also blows my mind that it's controversial when voting on government affairs requires you to prove you actually legally live here, but the world is a retarded place.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 11:54:54 AM EDT
[#12]
CAll the cops..  If the poll worker is not following the law, report it to the police.  They will have to file a report.   It will then make it way to the DA and the eventually the GAB.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 12:53:35 PM EDT
[#13]
But...but....but.... how will the liberal's ever win an election now?
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 4:56:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Good question.  What does happen if they don't ask for ID at the polls?  What's the "penalty" ?
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 7:06:46 PM EDT
[#15]
I imagine it'll be up to a DA to press charges for not following the law. At what level, I don't know.

You'll also have to have proof, like video or testimony of several witness'.

Video isn't allowed at polling places, I understand, unless you are a reporter or something.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 5:43:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
But...but....but.... how will the liberals ever win an election now?
View Quote

...and now we have our answer.  

The only hope now is that the sliminess of this whole ordeal pisses off enough legal voters to outvote the fraudulent votes.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 6:48:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The only hope now is that the sliminess of this whole ordeal pisses off enough legal voters to outvote the fraudulent votes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But...but....but.... how will the liberals ever win an election now?

You know what pisses me off. They do and they know why they do it. Yet, the smirk and still hold to the lie that there are people out there without ID's of any kind.

I have made the offer many times.

"Jump in my vehicle right now. I'll even buy lunch. Take me to one person who doesn't have or can't get a free state issued ID card. Just one. C'mon....free lunch and you get to prove a right wing nut job wrong. Let's go."

I have never been taken up on that offer.

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 6:37:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Some straight up bullshit...this world is extremely retarded
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top