Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2014 10:47:02 PM EDT
Any FFL's near Cudahy? I currently drive down to Bristol for transfers just because the guy I use is cool and I like giving him my business but the drive is getting old
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 9:51:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Contact Prebans.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:19:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Any FFL's near Cudahy? I currently drive down to Bristol for transfers just because the guy I use is cool and I like giving him my business but the drive is getting old
View Quote

Alpha Gunsmiths in Franklin. Nice old retired Marine who runs a gunsmithing/FFL operation out of his house.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:09:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Alpha Gunsmiths in Franklin. Nice old retired Marine who runs a gunsmithing/FFL operation out of his house.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He did my 1st transfer.
I believe he was the gunsmith at Badger way back.
He's GTG.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:09:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Contact Prebans.
View Quote

He's in Brookfield.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:48:31 PM EDT
[#5]
No , his address is New Berlin . Just did some transfers this week , thank you Prebans
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:10:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No , his address is New Berlin . Just did some transfers this week , thank you Prebans
View Quote

Yeah that's probably right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top