Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2014 6:13:16 AM EDT
Has anyone seen any out there?
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:10:48 AM EDT
[#1]
There is that Red Army stuff that can be found at Fleet Farms. Looks pretty much like Wolf or Tula...

Red Army Standard 5.45x39mm
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 11:48:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is that Red Army stuff that can be found at Fleet Farms. Looks pretty much like Wolf or Tula...

Red Army Standard 5.45x39mm
View Quote

That's pretty much what I'm looking for.
If I recall it's Romanian.
Mill's has it in stock?
Guess I'll call them next weekend.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:30:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Military Shooters shows they have Silver Bear.  They display at some of the B&R shows.

FF also had boxes of Hornady V-MAX steel case though I haven't looked in a while.

Link Posted: 7/21/2014 4:42:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Military Shooters shows they have Silver Bear.  They display at some of the B&R shows.

FF also had boxes of Hornady V-MAX steel case though I haven't looked in a while.

View Quote

Military shooters?
Do they have a store front?

Just checked their site.
No shows for a while.
Also didn't see anything about a storefront.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:42:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Fleet farm has quite a few brands available. I am still waiting on proper prices though. I refuse to pay $7+ a box for steel cased
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top