Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2014 12:06:36 AM EDT
In the area tomorrow night and am wondering if there are any gunshops worth visiting?
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:47:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Lauer Custom Weaponry in Chippewa Falls.  Bring your wallet,  NFA goodies there.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 1:40:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Most of them are closed on Sunday. But there's Tom e gun on the west side,  mercantile downtown, coin and gun on London Road,  boars nest on the north side and you have the various pawn shops as well as the gander Mt and scheels
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 5:14:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't waste your time going to Tom e gun they aren't open. Even during hours posted.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 9:39:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Tom e gun was a big joke.

Total waste of time. Nothing to see.

Here is some advice.... if you are going to be a stocking dealer for suppressors.... have some quality items on hand and ready to go.

Store was basically bare.

Waste of gas making the trip.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 6:25:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Keep in mind that Tom e gun hasn't been open as long as the others and doesn't have quite the budget yet. I think he'll come around as time comes and he can add more. Every time I've been in there there's been a little something new. I'm not sure what you mean not having quality product? He does carry some top names for class 3 items and can order just about anything you want without a very high mark up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top