Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2017 5:22:15 AM EDT
Every place I've gone to is kinda pricey.  Prices can be good on other stuff (I got magazines at great prices at the Centennial Gun Club, at least compared to what I'm used to, for example), but I have a hard time finding good prices on ammo.  Planning on doing quite a bit of shooting.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 9:08:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Walmart, cabelas had some on sale last week, or ammoseek.com
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:47:08 PM EDT
[#2]
walmart is the only place that remotely comes close to online
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:48:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
walmart is the only place that remotely comes close to online
View Quote
+1 

I almost always order these days 
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 10:32:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Online. Places in Parker are nuts. Cabelas can be ok at times
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 12:39:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I ended up just sticking with what I brought.  Walmart didn't have anything worth buying and not enough time to order anything online.  We ended up going shooting in the mountains near Yankee Hill at the shooting spot up that way.  My buddy's damn truck broke down up there but people we encountered were tripping over themselves to help us, so it ended up working out in the end.  That gave us limited time to shoot and the amount of ammo we had ended up being enough.  I'm glad that we didn't have to spend a second night up there; those winds were rather chilly and it was probably around 0 degrees with wind chill, maybe lower.  Winds were picking up and it was starting to snow again when a guy came all the way from Parker with a trailer, loaded the truck up, and drove it back to Parker and wouldn't take a cent for his help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top