Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2017 12:19:03 PM EDT
Is there a shop or source near Littleton that carries stripped AR15 lowers in stock?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:09:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Bower's Tactical near I-25 and Arapahoe is where you need to go.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:41:05 PM EDT
[#2]
The two Murdock"s farm and ranch stores l know of on the west slope carry Anderson lowers for a resonable price.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:48:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, I will check them out
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 9:33:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow Bowers was great! Definitely gonna go back for parts.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 12:24:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow Bowers was great! Definitely gonna go back for parts.
View Quote
Good people there. I'm glad you were able to pay them a visit.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 12:27:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Cabela's does online Anderson sales every now and then.  You can ship to store.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:36:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Bowers.  End of discussion.  Those guys know their shit.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 9:00:51 PM EDT
[#8]
The Reloading zone over by Golden off of I-70 stocks Andersons - $62 for plain one, $69 for screened image of punisher or other image.  Mike is good / easy to deal with.  His wife is nice too, I've consigned guns there for sale too.  They run a good shop, plenty of powder, bullets, primers at good prices - often at or better than Midway USA on some stuff.   I think so much of them, when I realized last week that he hadn't rung up $100 in brass i bought with a lower and other items I called him to pay for it.  He told me to just remind him when i came in next time.  Today, when i got another lower, he gave me a substantial discount on the $100 in brass, despite me telling him he didn't need to do that.  Good people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top