Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2017 10:12:35 PM EDT
Is there anywhere I can get Yuengling in the state?  I don't even mind a drive.  World of Beer told me they occasionally have it but I imagine that's buy a bottle or a pint.  I want to bring it home.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:18:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I didn't think it was available out west. Is that pretty recent?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:41:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't think it is either, which is why I haven't been able to find it yet.  I've got a friend living in DC and I might just need to pay to have a bunch shipped out.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:57:35 PM EDT
[#3]
When I moved here from Florida in 07 I brought a couple cases out...
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 2:35:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Call DaveCo Liquors on I-25 and Hwy-7. Biggest liquor store in the world! They've had some hard to find whiskeys and will order too. Total beverage is another place I'd call
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 6:21:18 PM EDT
[#5]
CT finally got it as I was moving out here. I picked up four or five cases at their brewery in PA on my drive out.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 11:17:44 PM EDT
[#6]
PM me in June.  I'll probably being going to slOhio.  That may be the furthest west it's sold.  My folks live in MI and last I heard, they couldn't get it there.  When they go to the part of MI that no one wanted (slOhio), they get some.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 11:19:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Call DaveCo Liquors on I-25 and Hwy-7. Biggest liquor store in the world! They've had some hard to find whiskeys and will order too. Total beverage is another place I'd call
View Quote
Sorry to be a wet blanket.  I used to go to both of those places, but they outed themselves as rent seekers.  F-em.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 11:27:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I told my GF to have her mother and step dad bring some from Ohio this week, she never did.

Maybe next trip...
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 2:00:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Yuengling is not distributed to Colorado, period.

We have some great lagers in this state, but no yuengeglhyeg
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 4:26:51 PM EDT
[#10]
I've never had Yuengling but I got some of this last week.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 5:45:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I've never had Yuengling but I got some of this last week.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/251300/IMG-20170401-142359-178754.JPG
View Quote
My best friend's wife grew up near there, when his in-laws visit they bring him a few cases.  Did you find it locally?
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 3:09:58 AM EDT
[#12]
I wish I could find it locally. Some family members of mine went out there on vacation and brought me back a case.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 9:17:36 PM EDT
[#13]
I found it a random liquor store in Pueblo West last year by accident.  Haven't found in the springs yet.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 11:10:07 AM EDT
[#14]
It's not legally distributed here. If you find it anywhere it's because someone brought it back from the East Coast. Probably not legal. :)
I wouldn't waste your time looking for it here.

Try Upslope Craft Lager though.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:22:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 1:09:32 PM EDT
[#16]
How?

I needs it!
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 2:06:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

How?

I needs it!
View Quote
I had it driven from New Orleans
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:14:37 PM EDT
[#18]
I work in OH and MI, commute there.  I always fly but I'm going to drive (to get my car there) in about a month.  I can bring a ton of it out for you if you'd like.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 10:14:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I work in OH and MI, commute there.  I always fly but I'm going to drive (to get my car there) in about a month.  I can bring a ton of it out for you if you'd like.
View Quote
THis and BELLS!!!

I would drive to get you $$. Where are you at?
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 11:27:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
THis and BELLS!!!

I would drive to get you $. Where are you at?
View Quote
FoCo.  Prob be a month before I drive, but IM me and let me know what you need.  No need to prepay me.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 5:44:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
THis and BELLS!!!

I would drive to get you $. Where are you at?
View Quote
Bells is starting to see limited distribution in Colorado. You can get Bells periodically, about once every 3-4 months.
That being said, there's nothing that Bells makes that you can't find an equivalent of in Colorado.
Odell IPA is probably the best replacement for Two Hearted.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 1:27:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Bells is starting to see limited distribution in Colorado. You can get Bells periodically, about once every 3-4 months.
That being said, there's nothing that Bells makes that you can't find an equivalent of in Colorado.
Odell IPA is probably the best replacement for Two Hearted.
View Quote
I like both, but give the edge to Bell's.

I came here to post that I'd like to see Founders out here.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 1:04:59 PM EDT
[#23]
We have tons of great beer in Colorado, and we've already got the problem of "too much" beer. Like really good beers just sitting there on the shelf from Jester King, Wicked Weed, Ecliptic, and tons of other brands. The problem with having too much beer is that it sits on shelves and gets old, plus it really confuses and overwhelms consumers.

Like I said before, just about anything from Founders or Bells is going to be replaceable with CO stuff.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 11:14:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Two Hearted takes it for me.
Still my favorite IPA.
Been here the better part of 14 years and my mouth still waters
But I also grew up in Kalamazoo so that may be part of the issue
To each their own.
Also I have see Bells out here a few times but can never get what I want in time. 
Someone IM me if you see it in your local liquor store please!
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 12:19:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

FoCo.  Prob be a month before I drive, but IM me and let me know what you need.  No need to prepay me.
View Quote
Tried to IM, but it wouldn't go through. Please IM/email me, I'm interested.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 1:58:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Two Hearted takes it for me.
Still my favorite IPA.
Been here the better part of 14 years and my mouth still waters
But I also grew up in Kalamazoo so that may be part of the issue
To each their own.
Also I have see Bells out here a few times but can never get what I want in time. 
Someone IM me if you see it in your local liquor store please!
View Quote
Luckily we get a Bells drop every 3 months or so, so you should get fresh 2-hearted every once in a while. Try following your favorite local liquor store on facebook, every week they announce the new releases. Do you live in Denver?
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 4:55:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Luckily we get a Bells drop every 3 months or so, so you should get fresh 2-hearted every once in a while. Try following your favorite local liquor store on facebook, every week they announce the new releases. Do you live in Denver?
View Quote
Im up above Blackhawk but pass through Boulder every day. Liquor Mart had some this winter but I missed the boat. Im going to call them now haha/
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:49:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Killian's red mixed evenly with Coors Banquet is close to the flavor profile of Yuengling in my opinion.  I usually fly when i go back to PA, so can't bring much back with me.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It's not legally distributed here. If you find it anywhere it's because someone brought it back from the East Coast. Probably not legal. :)
I wouldn't waste your time looking for it here.

Try Upslope Craft Lager though.
View Quote
"Illegal"?

Not discounting you, but what laws really pertain to this?  I would guess that is more of a distribution agreement not a law, but I don't know.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 8:57:11 PM EDT
[#30]
For those within driving distance of Colorado Springs area...bottles or cans?

I can't make any promises but just may be able to get my hands on some. PM me with your wish list.

ETA East of the Springs along 24 to Limon and east of there on 70 is doable too

If your inner fatty is craving eastern snack foods like Middleswarth, Utz, Lebanon bologna etc arrangements can possibly made for those too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top