Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2017 2:42:31 PM EDT
Guess I should say hello to my fellow Coloradans!

Long time member here, been in Denver for 7 years now and took a hiatus from AR15 for a long time. Going to get back into the business/hobby/disease again.

Cheers boys!

Oh don't worry I tell everyone in TN & GA it sucks out here so they shouldn't move here.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 10:09:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome back

My family thinks the winters are Russian like. Cold and snowy for months on end
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 7:15:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Oh don't worry I tell everyone in TN & GA it sucks out here so they shouldn't move here.
View Quote

If they vote pro-gun and don't camp in the left lane, I think a very rare visa might be granted. The applications, however, are in the file cabinet in the unused restroom in the basement with the "Beware of the Leopard" sign on it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 9:13:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 3:12:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Lately i feel like im in Tejas. So fucking hot. Why the godamn hell is it 65f average in all of march??? This is illegal.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 1:01:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lately i feel like im in Tejas. So fucking hot. Why the godamn hell is it 65f average in all of march??? This is illegal.
View Quote
I work 50% outside. Beats the hell out a -32f
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top