Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2017 5:26:13 PM EDT
I will be visiting my Brother next week.  He's in the Boulder area.   I am thinking about getting some new ink.   Any shop recommendations?  I was out there last year and got one at Junkyard ink.   I was happy with it, but would like to know from someone who is in the know!
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:53:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 6:10:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I replied to your post in GD. But was not sure, until reading your post here, that you are going to Boulder.  Anyway, Phantom 8 in Englewood/Littleton area is where I go/recommend.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 6:25:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I replied to your post in GD. But was not sure, until reading your post here, that you are going to Boulder.  Anyway, Phantom 8 in Englewood/Littleton area is where I go/recommend.
View Quote

Thanks.  I am going to look them up on line and check it out.   Last time I was there I went to Junkyard Ink on a whim.   Was happy with it, but this time I would like to go a little more prepared.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 2:55:05 PM EDT
[#4]
http://www.darkmillenniatattoo.com/

Mike there is pro gun and talented.

Think tank is excellent but you'll need to schedule an appointment
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 5:14:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The guy who would know got banned because of an out of state a-hole whiny POS.

Sorry
View Quote

I'm assuming I missed something awesome and this makes me sad.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 8:37:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Not very versed with ink, but have been with friends who have got ink at phantom 8 and dark millennium. Both places do great work, and are literally down the street from each other.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 9:55:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The guy who would know got banned because of an out of state a-hole whiny POS.

Sorry
View Quote

Any chance of back story for those of us who missed it?
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 9:54:32 AM EDT
[#8]
I like Red Sky down in Castle Rock
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 3:08:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Any chance of back story for those of us who missed it?
View Quote
some guy was on the Web saying he represented a local gun shop and giving bad advice.

Jim calls the owner of the lgs and says this guy is making you look bad, you might want to look into that.

This was many moons ago.

Jim mentions it in gd recently

Guy gets Jim banned for arocking
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 3:12:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Not very versed with ink, but have been with friends who have got ink at phantom 8 and dark millennium. Both places do great work, and are literally down the street from each other.
View Quote
from what I was told they basically split shops a few years ago. The Co owner of dark millenium split and started phantom 8
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 6:12:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks.  I have checked out the suggestions, and going to get some new ink!
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 3:21:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Not sure if it's to late, but boulder ink is top notch.
Lance is the best around hands down, but good luck getting an appt. he's usually booked out 6 months in advance. Anyone there is a good artist.
Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 12:36:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
some guy was on the Web saying he represented a local gun shop and giving bad advice.

Jim calls the owner of the lgs and says this guy is making you look bad, you might want to look into that.

This was many moons ago.

Jim mentions it in gd recently

Guy gets Jim banned for arocking
View Quote
Jim would recommend Nic at Landmark Tattoo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top