Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2017 11:01:02 AM EDT
Specifically, HB1108.  This is Colorado, not Kansas (no offense, KS ).  

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/politics/colorado-bills-aim-to-change-abortion-rules-one-would-make-performing-abortion-a-class-1-felony

This isn't a discussion on the A word.  It's a reminder that we have 2 possible choices.  The first is that a D gets elected and the A word is legal.  The second is that a R gets elected and the A word is legal.  Choose wisely.
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 8:27:18 PM EDT
[#1]
The new generations see through abortion for what it is, it will go away despite the violent reaction of the Left.  Trump was elected for a reason, God hacked the election not Russia.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 12:53:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The new generations see through abortion for what it is, it will go away despite the violent reaction of the Left.  Trump was elected for a reason, God hacked the election not Russia.
View Quote

Probably teamed up with the flying spaghetti monster
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 2:05:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Sigh, I see the state GOP party wants to piss off the moderates in this state even more.

Avoid the hot button social issues, and work on keeping Leninpooper and the rest of the Boulder / Denver marxists in check.  Or keep pushing bullshit like this, lose votes and seats, and in a few years we could lose TABOR.

Idiots
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 2:17:35 AM EDT
[#4]
And people wonder why we keep getting dems in office...
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 2:21:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh look, a foreigner from missouri telling us how best to run our state.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 2:22:56 AM EDT
[#6]
God, legislatures of any size are full of stupid.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#7]
People who are opposed to abortion should get out more and meet a bigger chunk of the folks who are pro-abortion.   Those that really think hard about it and talk it over with these folks will change their attitude from "that's immoral and murder" to "that's murder but bizarrely legal...how do we target more planned parenthood advertising towards these nice folks I just met?"

Quoted:
Specifically, HB1108.  This is Colorado, not Kansas (no offense, KS ).  

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/politics/colorado-bills-aim-to-change-abortion-rules-one-would-make-performing-abortion-a-class-1-felony

This isn't a discussion on the A word.  It's a reminder that we have 2 possible choices.  The first is that a D gets elected and the A word is legal.  The second is that a R gets elected and the A word is legal.  Choose wisely.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 9:47:14 PM EDT
[#8]
One of the things that always really disappoints me about the anti abortion groups is that I've yet to see a strong national push towards making birth control/the morning after pill (NOT RU-486, not an abortion pill) easily accessible and more affordable.  I'm glad there are groups that are going for that, but it seems to me that if you really hate abortion you'd be all about preventative measures that all sides would agree on and would significantly drop abortion numbers rather than trying to ban abortion outright, which is a nonstarter and a hugely divisive issue. Issues relating to reproductive rights/health, and social issues in general are going to hurt the GOP.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 2:54:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Pushing an abortion ban in CO is not the way to get you public support.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top