Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2016 4:51:29 PM EDT
Found out today that Neves police supply is no longer a blue label dealer. Anyone know of other places where blue labels are available? I know Jensen's has blue labels at a stupid markup that's compares to buying without blue label.

Anyone know where I can source a decently priced g43?
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 6:30:28 PM EDT
[#1]
If you dont have any luck, call glock--they will happily tell you
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 3:59:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I know of two blue label dealers in the Springs, if that helps.
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 11:09:51 AM EDT
[#3]
There's a Blue Label Dealer in Rifle. Tradesman I think
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 1:27:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's a Blue Label Dealer in Rifle. Tradesman I think
View Quote

I know he's a Glock armorer, lives and breathes all things Glock and is former leo so it would make sense that he is a Blue Label dealer.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 7:10:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Well that sucks. I was going to go there later this month to get another glock. Paradise sales as of last year had "blue label glocks" that were "$450-$475" for what neves charged the standard $398
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well that sucks. I was going to go there later this month to get another glock. Paradise sales as of last year had "blue label glocks" that were "$450-$475" for what neves charged the standard $398
View Quote

Correct.  Magnum charges the same as Paradise.  

We're the ones getting screwed.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:29:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I know of two blue label dealers in the Springs, if that helps.
View Quote
Dealers often have higher pricing then distributors and I'd rather fellate a hot curling iron than give Paradise a dime....wonder who took Neves place then.

Kiesler I know covers a large territory, I wonder if someone similar does that now for CO.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:32:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dealers often have higher pricing then distributors and I'd rather fellate a hot curling iron than give Paradise a dime....wonder who took Neves place then.

Kiesler I know covers a large territory, I wonder if someone similar does that now for CO.  
View Quote

I'm gonna take a gander and guess that their customer service is ass and they burned you?
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 7:40:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I know he's a Glock armorer, lives and breathes all things Glock and is former leo so it would make sense that he is a Blue Label dealer.
View Quote

I don't think he is...doesnt show up on the glock LE dealer page.  I'll give him that, he'll talk your ear off about glocks....
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 8:07:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'm gonna take a gander and guess that their customer service is ass and they burned you?
View Quote

I've been in there twice and yes their customer service is what burned me.  The first time was when I was new to the area scouting out the shops to see what's what so I didn't really have much interaction with the guy behind the counter besides him eyeballing me the entire time like I was trying to steal something.  The second, and last time, I was in there I was ready to buy something but the amount of ass pain they gave me over my DL (out of state license with a CO address) even with my .mil ID, orders, and 2 pieces of mail (car insurance card and a power bill) was enough to completely sour me to them.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:38:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I've been in there twice and yes their customer service is what burned me.  The first time was when I was new to the area scouting out the shops to see what's what so I didn't really have much interaction with the guy behind the counter besides him eyeballing me the entire time like I was trying to steal something.  The second, and last time, I was in there I was ready to buy something but the amount of ass pain they gave me over my DL (out of state license with a CO address) even with my .mil ID, orders, and 2 pieces of mail (car insurance card and a power bill) was enough to completely sour me to them.  
View Quote

Sounds about right.  For some reason they didn't give me shit, but whatever.  But every time I ask them to call back they never do.  They don't want business I guess.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 3:30:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Westminster Arms posted on FB that they are an LE dealer. Interested to see what they'll offer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top