Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2016 9:03:13 PM EDT
I exclusively use Tar Heel State Firearms for engraving but I have a 10" AK pistol that needs engraved and will cost me more in shipping to N.C. than the engraving itself

Ideas?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:53:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Engrave Cave (Pat) in Castle Rock does great work! He is also a member here. He did a lower for me a couple of months ago and it could not have been any better! Google Engrave Cave Castle Rock and you'll get his info. I.M. me if you have any questions.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:54:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Engrave Cave (Pat) in Castle Rock does great work! He is also a member here. He did a lower for me a couple of months ago and it could not have been any better! Google Engrave Cave Castle Rock and you'll get his info. I.M. me if you have any questions.
View Quote

Yeah, he's good, and a good dude.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:06:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd look up Jack Brooks.  You must be present though while he is engraving.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:46:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Left a VM
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:16:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Left a VM
Thanks
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Left a VM
Thanks

No prob. You won't be disappointed!
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 8:54:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey guys! Thanks for the kind words about our engraving! Happy to help you guys out. We can do while you wait, drop off or they can be shipped as we are a FFL/SOT.
Pat
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:41:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hey guys! Thanks for the kind words about our engraving! Happy to help you guys out. We can do while you wait, drop off or they can be shipped as we are a FFL/SOT.
Pat
View Quote

Hey,
Still trying to close the communication loop

I'm looking to have a CZ scorpion, M85 PAP, Wasr 63, and Rem 870 engraved. Do yo have a mechanical engraver or do you use a laser?
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:51:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Hey,

I'm looking to have a CZ scorpion, M85 PAP, Wasr 63, and Rem 870 engraved. Do yo have a mechanical engraver or do you use a laser?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pat

Hey,

Brad, we have 3 different lasers depending on the type of work we are doing for you. Lasers allow us to do things that are impossible in the engraving world with mechanical.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 3:12:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Brad, we have 3 different lasers depending on the type of work we are doing for you. Lasers allow us to do things that are impossible in the engraving world with mechanical.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pat

Hey,

Awesome. The engraver I usually ship to uses a laser as well and I've been very happy.
Let's talk soon
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 4:54:15 PM EDT
[#11]
I came to post about Engrave Cave, that's who we send folks to from DCF.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 8:27:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I came to post about Engrave Cave, that's who we send folks to from DCF.
View Quote

Dropped off three guns today; I'm excited to see how they turn out
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 6:22:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Me too...

post up some pics!
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:14:35 AM EDT
[#14]
I think Damage Factory on Arapahoe also has a laser for engraving.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:33:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Me too...

post up some pics!
View Quote

Came by to up this thread for a huge +1 for Pat at Engrave Cave. I dropped in last night, got to watch the process. Pat is a stand up guy and the work was top notch. I'll post up a picture soon, but i love the way it turned out.

If you're local, give him a call.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top