Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2016 4:01:55 PM EDT
I am looking for someone in the Denver area with experience with DIY trigger jobs on pistols, dont need to be a trained gunsmith, just somebody who knows there way around a striker fire pistol, and has worked on the internals to get a lighter/smoother trigger.  Please shoot me an email at [email protected] if your interested in making a few bucks helping me improve my trigger pull.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 5:53:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not over there, but what type of pistol? My FNS would have been a nightmare compared to a Glock.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 8:40:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not over there, but what type of pistol? My FNS would have been a nightmare compared to a Glock.
View Quote

Its a Canik TP9SF (single action only, Turkish Walter P99 Clone).

I have watched a few vids on youtube.  does not look that hard.  I am hesitant to do it myself as the last time I worked on a pistol, installing Apex action/trigger spring kit and new trigger in a M&P it was extremely tedious and frustrating.  I got it done correctly it just took me a while and I hated dealing with all the small parts and tight spaces.  My sausage fingers aren't well suited for this kind of task.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 11:41:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Burt at BP Tactical might be able to help you out.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 4:27:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Burt at BP Tactical might be able to help you out.
View Quote

He goes by hockeysew on here.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 5:46:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the input guys.  I will look him up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top