Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2016 4:34:40 PM EDT
So a buddy of mine (who I taught a class for btw) got denied on his CCW application for Larimer county.  The reasons given were rather bullshit IMHO, and my buddy is asking me if I have any good lawyer recommendations for this area.

I don't know of any, so asking you guys for suggestions.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 7:22:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So a buddy of mine (who I taught a class for btw) got denied on his CCW application for Larimer county.  The reasons given were rather bullshit IMHO, and my buddy is asking me if I have any good lawyer recommendations for this area.

I don't know of any, so asking you guys for suggestions.
View Quote

"Reasons given were rather bullshit IMHO"  It would be helpful to state the reasons.

Found this  with a Google search. Don't know if it's any good or not.

http://www.criminaldefensefortcollins.com/practice-areas/firearms-rights-crimes-fort-collins-gun-rights-lawyer-larimer-county-criminal-attorney/fort-collins-concealed-carry-permits-lawyer-larimer-county-gun-rights-attorney/
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:57:10 PM EDT
[#2]
You might try the Robert ray law firm in greeley. Every one of the associates are pro 2a
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 8:40:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"Reasons given were rather bullshit IMHO"  It would be helpful to state the reasons.

Found this  with a Google search. Don't know if it's any good or not.

http://www.criminaldefensefortcollins.com/practice-areas/firearms-rights-crimes-fort-collins-gun-rights-lawyer-larimer-county-criminal-attorney/fort-collins-concealed-carry-permits-lawyer-larimer-county-gun-rights-attorney/
View Quote

I don't want to go into further details out of respect for his privacy - I will say that one of the reasons LCSO gave for denying him I have personal and direct knowledge of, and its a total bullshit reason for denial.   That said, buddy has no criminal record at all, never been arrested or convicted, and does not do any drugs or have any gang affiliations, or anything of that sort.  He's the kind of guy any of us would feel comfortable with being armed.

Thanks for the link, I'll pass that on to him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top