Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2016 7:52:18 PM EDT
So I'll be moving to Denver for school this June and caught wind of an "assault weapons" ban for the county of Denver. I own a SBR and quite a few AR's , but from what I've gathered online it sounds like as long as I don't have a magazine over 20rds inserted into the weapon then I should be good to go? Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:56:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I'll be moving to Denver for school this June and caught wind of an "assault weapons" ban for the county of Denver. I own a SBR and quite a few AR's , but from what I've gathered online it sounds like as long as I don't have a magazine over 20rds inserted into the weapon then I should be good to go? Thanks for the help.
View Quote

No one cares, no one enforces it,no one knows unless you say something. IMO keep the 30's in the safe 20's accessible as needed. SBR's and other guns are GTG. This ain't CA...............yet.

Before you leave would you make sure the mags i forgot when i visited last june, don't get forgotten again. Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 1:42:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Denver has many adjacent suburbs that don't have a ban for you to worry about. I recommend living in the Denver Metro but not Denver itself while you go to school.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 8:14:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Denver has many adjacent suburbs that don't have a ban for you to worry about. I recommend living in the Denver Metro but not Denver itself while you go to school.
View Quote
+1

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 11:00:33 PM EDT
[#4]
As the above posters said. Also Denver proper rent has got ridiculous lately. 10 mile commute can save you a bit. Always important for a student with an AR habit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top