BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:53:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah but all my city slicker friends want me to guide them this weekend. I always give them one trip a year, because they always ask to go.

It's like 'yeah but you're not gonna wanna climb a 14er, so we'll go car camping instead.'
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I may not make it this year, but I'll wear my Elf onesie down at the dunes as a show of solidarity.

Dude the dunes will be there in a couple of weeks.

Yeah but all my city slicker friends want me to guide them this weekend. I always give them one trip a year, because they always ask to go.

It's like 'yeah but you're not gonna wanna climb a 14er, so we'll go car camping instead.'

Guess you'll just have to put me on your trust then dammit.

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 9:10:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Not cool bro. Was going to set up a 1 mile target for the 260's this year. Had it all planed out too.

Why not just drive up with the truck and shoot Saturday?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guys I am going to have to cancel for this year  Between the sucky weather forecast, and a part on my weight distribution hitch being broken (and the replacement not getting here until Saturday), its just not going to work for me.  Damnit....

Not cool bro. Was going to set up a 1 mile target for the 260's this year. Had it all planed out too.

If the weather isn't total shit on Saturday, I might just do that.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 9:25:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Not going to be able to make it, again, unfortunately.

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 9:45:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I may not make it this year, but I'll wear my Elf onesie down at the dunes as a show of solidarity.

I finally got off may ass and built my form 1 cans so I will have 4 cans and a 300 blackout SBR with me this year. Go figure I finally get cans so the fly will stop giving me shit about making too much noise and he won't even be there.

We could bring baked beans and maybe cole slaw?
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 10:08:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guys I am going to have to cancel for this year  Between the sucky weather forecast, and a part on my weight distribution hitch being broken (and the replacement not getting here until Saturday), its just not going to work for me.  Damnit....

My wife checked NOAA  and National Weather Service and the forecast looked tamer than last year.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 10:11:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I finally got off may ass and built my form 1 cans so I will have 4 cans and a 300 blackout SBR with me this year. Go figure I finally get cans so the fly will stop giving me shit about making too much noise and he won't even be there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice man, I was lazy and busy so no stamps for me yet.
And the sides will be just fine my friend.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top